Birthday

My feelings kept burning and I had a strong competition. However Im not going to give up cause I love her and the love is so strong when it is pure thats why I dont care if I get hurt Ill be always in her side no matter what only if she is in a bad way Ill bring her back with me. Anyways I kept on trying but she is just ignoring me or hurting me all the time. To be honest I cried sometimes not sometimes a lot. Im really a crying baby. So I just move to plan b live with her normally while trying to show her your feelings and I put all my hope In one move her birthday.

Love is a complicated feeling which I dont really understand, I mean when I look at her, I feel a strange feeling, like a flame in my chest, its full of power, honestly I love that feeling its like being full of energy, its really a beautiful like her, for me she is the beauty itself, her eyes are brown but when they get into the light they become orange with lots of circles intersecting it. Its like a hole trying to eat me. Her cheeks are white and cute. When she get embarrassed they turn red little by little then her whole face turn red and I really love that cause its so cute and its so attractive and seductive. Her mouth is small and red like a rose with white teeth. Dont ask me why do I know all this, I just focus when I look at her face. She is as the stars so beautiful. I remember the day I first call her star, she told me she loved it cause the stars are so beautiful and they are far and hard to get like her and I was happy to hear that. For me she is the most beautiful star in the universe, she is unique and different from all the girls I know and that what made love her, in my life I didn't ever expect to love a girl this way, I think I want to marry her, why not nothing is impossible. Anyways she is my star, one of my hopes in this life. To be honest I dont know myself why do I love her this way, why I dont want to give up on her, she is the person who made me start writing, who made me smile and be happy.

But even in her birthday I wasn't able to get her heart but i was happy cause i made one of her wishes come true and she was so happy and that made me happy too.