Chapter 2

Katlyns POV

The car ride to the mall was very scary. I decided to let Anna drive the Camaro. Let me just say that is the last time she is ever driving my car again. She ran over things that are extremely impossible to run over and she almost hit a poor elderly lady with a walker. I don't know who in the world gave her a drivers license but whoever did needs help!! When we had finally arrived to the mall my hair that WAS in a bun was all messed up. I looked back and Bella was holding on for dear life, her hair was a mess and she was scared. I don't blame her either!! Finally i looked at Anna.... She was laughing her butt off!! I glared at her and we got out of the car.

We got into the mall and there was this humongous crowd around the Aeropostale store. Great... Thats where we were headed. I wondered why there was such a huge crowd and i heard a girl yell "OMG its Keaton stromberg" i turned to Bella and Anna and we all screamed!! I couldn't believe they were here!! We decided to get past the crowd and into the store. We didn't want to be one of those obsessive fans that stalks them. While I was walking i went to turn around and bumped into a hard figure. I fell down on my bottom.. Which was pretty embarrassing. I then heard a voice that said "oh my gosh love i am terribly sorry!! Here let me help you up" and a hand was extended i n front of me i grabbed a hold and was instantly pulled off the ground. I looked up to the most gorgeous eyes ever!! I mumbled a thanks and he said "my name is Ashton" I told him my name and i asked why did he come to America. He had an Australian accent, he told me he came here with his friend for a concert. We talked for a couple minutes and i looked for Bella and Anna. They were no where to be seen, i finally found Anna talking to Ashton's friend Calum? I think thats what he said his name was. They were totally hitting it off, they were laughing every minute. Awe i think Anna has a crushy!! Where did Bella go?? The only boy that wasn't with the rest of us was Luke. I turned around and Bella and Luke were hugging. I was brought back to my attention when Ashton asked if we wanted to go eat lunch with them. I said sure since the others looked like they'd want to.

When we finished eating Ashton, Luke, Calum and Michael had to leave to go to something. We said our goodbyes and exchanged numbers. Bella, Anna, and I shopped for 3 more hours and were to tired to shop anymore! When we got back to the car I decided i was driving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey hope you like this chapter!! I know its kinda long I'll try to make them shorter!!