Chapter 8

Ashton's POV

After I had gotten all of the eggs,flour and cookie dough all clean up, I was getting a phone call from Keaton since we are on Tour with them. "Hello." "Have you asked Katlyn about you know what....?" "No I haven't asked her yet but I will ask her soon hopefully she'll say yes!" "Ok we'll I was just calling to see if you had asked. I have to go Bye" "Bye"

I hit end call and sat my phone down. About a second later Bella, Anna,Calum and Luke comes into the door. We all headed to the living room and Calum,Luke and I began to talk about Football (Soccer in America)

I would constantly glance at Katlyn and she seemed to be in thought. Calum and Luke went back to our hotel and I decided to stay here for Katlyn. We headed to the bedroom and she said she was going to take a shower. I pulled my shirt off along with my shorts and pulled on my grey sweats and hopped in bed. As I was laying on her bed I heard beautiful singing from the bathroom. I stood up and decided to get a better hearing and I realized Katlyn had no music on.

I pulled out my phone and began to record her voice. Once I had gotten enough I quickly sent the recording to Calum, Luke,Keaton,Wesley,and Drew. I instantly got text back and I decided to read them tomorrow. Katlyn walked out with black shorts,and a white tank top on. Her hair was already curling and it was beautiful. "Katlyn I have been meaning to ask you something." "Yeah?"

"The guys and I have decided to have y'all join us for the rest of our tour.... So do you want to go on tour with us??"

"YASSSSS!!!!!"

I smiled at her happiness she is just so beautiful when she's excited!!

Bella's POV

When Luke and I was on our date he had said that they were leaving in a week and the guys and him had talked about bringing us along on their tour and I said yes!! I can't wait!!

Luke had asked to hear me singing since I had told him that Anna,Katlyn and I used to do covers of songs and would post them on YouTube. I sang "fire n gold" for him and he smiled the entire time !

He instantly called his manager and asked if Anna,Katlyn and I could sing a couple of songs with them. I was completely shocked. That was Anna,Katlyn and I's dream to sing in a concert!!

I was currently laying in bed and I heard Katlyn scream "YASSSSS" he must have asked her to join the tour with us. My eyes became heavy and I instantly fell into a dream about Luke and smiled my self to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope y'all like it!!

I know that Drew is no longer apart of Emblem 3 but in this story he is ok? Lol

~Katlyn