Chapter 10

Authors note: I am so sorry y'all, I have been grounded and unable to update but for now I can continue to update!!!

Bella's POV:

(Flashback : we pulled up to....)
I stare in awe at the lights of Nashville over the beautiful water.
    From the corner of my eye I can see Luke's signature smile,which I happen to love. I look at him with the hugest smile ever that by time I am finished smiling, I will most likely have dimples!
     Luke runs up to my car door and escorts me out,being the charming gentleman that he is and grabs my hand locking our fingers. We walk down to the water under the moonlight and there is a man with a dinner cruise waiting,I look over to Luke,to be met with him smiling. We climb on the boat and Luke speaks
     "Bella,you look beautiful as always" I began to blush and thank him with a kind smile, "You look rather dashing yourself!"
     The man comes with a glass of champagne for the both of us and our food. I thank him and try a piece of the food, let me just say, the food is so good  that it taste so heavenly!
     As soon as we finish our food Luke stands up from the table and walks over to me. He kneels down on one knee and my heart speeds up. He pulls out a small box that looks like a ring box and begans to speak "Bella I know we haven't known each other very long but I have loved you since day one and would love to spend the rest of my life with you. I know your probably thinking that I'm proposing to you but I'm not, well I will one day but for now I am giving you a promise ring, do you promise to stay with me through thick and thin, even when the fans bother our relationship do pyou promise to stay with me?"
    I stare in awe and I nod smiling. He picks me up and spins me around hugging me tightly then he presses his lips against mine and I feel butterfly's and fireworks exploding all at once! This is the best date ever!