Chapter One

Katlyns Pov

Today was the beginning of summer!! I have been waiting for summer all year long because my best friends (roomates) and i had won front row tickets to the Emblem 3 concert in Nashville, Tennessee. The concert was in three days!!

Currently i was listening to Chloe and singing along while Anna and Bella were in their rooms doing who knows what!! I jumped off the bed and decided to see if they wanted to go shopping for cute outfits for the concert.

"Hey Bella! Anna!!, Do yall want to go to the mall to shop for outfits??"

"Yes!!!" They exclaimed.

"Well I'll be leaving in an hour so hurry up and get dressed!"

As I was walking back to my room i heard Bella trip and laughing was heard.

I dont know how i got stuck with these two.

I picked out my hot pink croc top with (#love) written in black on it and a black tank top to go under it and i pulled out my black jean shorts thats are torn at the bottom. I got dressed and went to my closet,pulled out my black vans(my fav) and put them on. I decided i would go with natural makeup today so i put on powder, mascara, and blush. I pulled my long curly hair into a messy bun and walked out the room.

Anna was on the couch all ready to go then I realized Bella was not finished. She takes the longest out of all of us. About 20 minutes later she came out. I grabbed the keys to my green and pink Camaro and we headed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey yall sorry this chapter wasn't the best!! I promise it'll be better throughout the story!!

~ katlyn