Chapter 4

Wesley's POV

I could tell from the minute we walked in the room that Drew was going to flirt with one of these girls! I mean who wouldn't but Ashton seemed really jealous! I called Drew over so that it wouldn't cause any drama. Drew was the flirt in our group, and normally guys will get jealous and bad things happen.

Anna's POV

After Drew said that to Katlyn, Ashton dragged her out of the room and they has been gone for about 30 minutes. I was starting to get worried for her you know because shes my best friend and I don't want anything bad to happen to her. Then Ashton and Katlyn walked back in holding hands. Woah Get em Katlyn!! Then I felt an arm wrap around my waste and it was Calum. Ever since we had first met, him and I have gotten close. I have a major crush on him!!! He's so sweet,funny,hot, has an amazing personality,etc. He spun me around so I was facing him and then he whispered in my ear " So tomorrow I was thinking we should go on a date;) so do you want to go on a date with me??" I felt my butterflies explode like fireworks in the pit of my stomach and said yes!

Bella's POV

Anna and Katlyn both had dates tomorrow so since they wouldn't be home I asked Luke if he wanted to come have a movie day with me. He said yes I was about to ask Michael if he wanted to join but I saw him sucking faces with this girl. "Looks like It'll just be us huh?" Asked Luke while smirking. I looked at him and blushed. I was getting tired so we decided to leave. I'm not much of a night owl. When we arrived at home I changed into my Emblem 3 T-shirt and shorts, pulled my hair into a messy bun and brushed my teeth etc. I laid down and when I was closing my eyes, my phone vibrated and it was from Luke

Luke~ Goodnight Beautiful

I fell asleep wiry a smile on my face.

Katlyns POV

I awoke to the sound of screaming coming from Bella's room. Ughhh Im so sleeepppyyyyy!!! I removed the covers from my body and got up to see what was going on. I walked into her room and she was on top of the bed looking at the ground. I rubbed my eyes to get a clearer view and I immediately saw a huge brown recluse running towards me!! I went running in no time. Let's just say I HATE SPIDERS!!! After Bella had finally killed the spider I made us cinnamon rolls and we ate. It was around 11:00 and I took a shower while singing then I hadn't heard my bathroom door open and I continued singing and I heard a manly voice singing along... Since when did I have a man singing with me?? I screamed and Ashton responded with "you have an amazing voice and I'm sorry all the bathrooms were full so I came in here." After I had finally got dressed Ashton and I talked for a while before he left to get ready for our date!!

I decided to let Bella and Anna dress me up for the date which Anna did my hair and makeup while Bella picked out my clothes and shoes and matching purse. Once they finished I turned around and looked in the mirror. I couldn't even recognize myself at first. For once I felt beautiful!! I hugged/thanked them and I looked at the clock which read 6:57 p.m. Ashton should be here soon!! Just then I heard the doorbell ring and Ashton, Calum and Luke all walked in. Ashton looked breathe taking. His eyes found mine and his mouth slowly parted. "Wow Katlyn you look... Gorgeous" he exclaimed. "Thank you!! You don't look too bad yourself;)"

We said out goodbyes and walk out to his black Lamborghini!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay they are finally going on a date !!! Please vote !! Love yall!!😘😘

~katlyn