Chapter 6

Katlyns POV

I couldn't believe him!!! Him was full out sucking that girls face off!! I ran back to my dorm with tears in the bridges of my eyes. Once I entered Luke ran to me asking "How did it g....." He must have seen that I was in tears, because he never finished that sentence.

Anna's POV

Wow he hurt her again?!! I got up and marched down to their hotel. Let me just say that I was not very happy because when I walked in I grabbed that girl by the hair and threw her out. Then I turned to Ashton who looked scared. " Are you freaking serious ASHTON!!!! Do you how much pain you have caused Katlyn this week?!!!" He couldn't even speak. I slapped him across the face and went back out the door. That girl was standing there and I glared at her and told her to leave. She scoffed but then left.

Calums POV

I saw Anna walking back to her dorm and she looked mad. Why was she mad and why was she leaving my hotel?? I then ran to my hotel and Ashton had been holding his cheek. I saw a huge hand mark and I yelled at him. He must have been caught with that girl again. She started coming around about a year ago, her and Ashton had a thing and she became obsessed with him. Every girl that he would date she would come between them.

I told him to just wait a little so that she could cool down and then try and talk to her.

Ashton's POV

Why did Aubrey have to come between every girl I met!! I don't even like Aubrey. I was going through so many emotions at the moment I couldn't even think. I was sad, then angry, then confused and every other.

I waited 3 hours then went to Katlyns dorm. I quietly knocked on the door and Bella answered the door. She told me that Katlyn was in her room and to go talk to her.

I opened the room and Katlyn was curled in a ball, on the floor in the corner. I quietly shut the door and I heard several sobs escaping her mouth. Oh my I feel bad now!! I made my way as quiet as possible over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist from behind. She jumped the looked at me and tried to escape from my grip. She finally stop trying. "Look Katlyn I swear that I was not the one to kiss her, she was the only one kissing. I didnt kiss her back and shes my ex and every girlfriend I have she ruins it because shes obsessed with me!! I promise Ill never let her come between us again. Okay?"

"Okay."

I went to get up but she pulled me back down and kissed me. I have never felt this feeling before. The butterflies were exploding in the bottom of my stomach.

Katlyns POV

I don't know why I had the sudden urge to kiss him. He didn't even have to apologize to me because Calum had already told me about Aubrey. I instantly thought it was cute that he apologized to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Katlyn