Scyther's Rage!

Scyther flew directly towards Electrike, striking him with his blades. Electrike was thrown back and smashed into a wall.
"Come back, Electrike! Butterfree, now prove yourself! Gust!"
Scyther dodged the attack and used Slash. My Butterfree barely escaped. "Now, Butterfree. Confusion!"
The rays hit Scyther, blinding him temporarily.
"Gust!"
Scyther dodged again and used Fury Cutter. Oh no, I thought. Butterfree had fainted.
"Go, Ralts! Double team!"
Scyther, already confused, started banging its head on the floor.
"Now's the chance! Use quick attack, Ralts!"
Ralts smashed into Scyther, who was lifted off the ground. Scyther landed on the floor, too tired to do anything.
I had won!
Yes! Yes! Yes!
Bennet reluctantly handed over the Crawl badge and a TM, Fury Cutter.
I thanked Bennet and and continued. I visited the pokecentre and then went to the grassy areas. All of a sudden, a Skitty appeared.
I ran away. I have heard of what they do and didn't want to be their victim. Soon, a new pokemon appeared.
A Geodude. I decided to use it for training.
"Go, Ralts. Do quick attack!"
There was a bit of recoil, but the Geodude fainted. That was when my pokedex informed me that my Ralts had learned the move Teleport!
I decided this was enough for today. It was getting dark anyways, and I decided to spend the night at an inn.
Next morning, I consulted the map. Now my destination was Mauville town, from where I would get the Rock badge. But to get there, I would first have to go through a cave. And it wasn't the easiest of caves. But little did I know what I would come upon...