Synopsis

A fiction Story

Any similarities to existing persons (dead or alive), places, events, icons or institutions are purely coincidental, or used in pursuit of creative excellence.

No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted by any means, electronics or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system, without the written permission of the author, except where permitted by the law.

~

Daemon Jax Smith is a serious, wicked lawyer that has a 100% win rate in his cases starting from the easiest ones until those impossible to win ones.

He doesn't care if the one that he is defending is an innocent civilian or an obnoxious criminal.

As long as he's paid, then he does his job perfectly.

His life revolves around his friends, his family and his career, and aside from those, nothing nor nobody is capable of getting his attention.

Not until he met this tragically beautiful woman that took his breath away when he first saw her dancing at the club which is owned by one of his friends.

Since then, the woman had been occupying his mind and he's starting to get crazy as days pass by without him knowing why.

And that's when their fast developed relationship began. Sabi ng iba, kapag mabilis nagsimula, mabilis din itong matatapos.

But Daemon wants to prove them wrong.

There's only thing which is in his mind.

The only thing which is in his mind is that, whatever it is, he's in big trouble. This is bad, very bad.

He can feel it, its disaster in the making.

~

Date Started: March 04, 2018
Date Ended: March 14, 2018