Chapter 15// Flutter

{unedited}

Jimin groaned and slowly peeked his eyes open. He stood up from the bed looking around frantically. He had no clue where he was or why he was naked under the blanket.

Then it all hit him.

His memory is a bit fuzzy but he was able to remember the main parts. They had it. In Suga's house with no condom...drunk.

The blonde didn't know how to feel about the whole situation but he then realized Suga was no where to be found in the room.

He traced the room to try and find his clothes but it was no where to be found either. His phone? It was in his pants pocket. What the fuck was Suga trying to do taking away all of his clothes.

Jimin hopped off the bed but was met with a sudden sharp pain in how lower area. He pressed his lips together and then tasted dry blood.

How rough were we.... Jimin thought.

He decided to wrap his exposed body with the blanket that was placed on top of him. He suddenly got a brilliant idea of going into Suga's closet and steal his clothes.

He wobbled his way to Suga's wardrobe and opened it to see a whole bunch of black sweaters, shirts, pants and just a hint of color in some of his clothes.

Jimin laid his eyes on a huge black sweater that will most likely cover a majority of his body. He dropped the blanket from around him and took the sweater off the rack.

He brang it over his head and pulled it all the way down. Good enough, Jimin shrugged examining the sweater on his body.

It stopped about half way on his upper thigh but he wasn't about to put on Suga's skinny jeans as well.

He grabbed the blanket from the floor and put it back on the bed. He walked to the door trying to forget all the pain he's feeling at the moment.

Jimin guessed that Suga would be downstairs or something. He made his way down the stairs trying to cover his area from being seen from the bottom even though he knew no one was around.

As he reached the bottom he instinctively walked to the living room since he didn't smell any food from the kitchen and there Suga was. He was sitting on the couch, texting someone on a phone while eating fruit. The older has yet to see Jimin so the younger slowly walked towards him his heart beating faster and faster as he does.

"Yoongi?" Jimin whispered loud enough for the other to hear.

Suga jerked his head towards the direction Jimin was in. He seemed to be anticipating something but he wasn't disappointed from what he saw.

He bit his lip and examined Jimin from top to bottom. Bed hair, red plump lips, semi-swollen eyes, a sweater that looks awfully cute on him, legs exposed. It was a sight to remember.

Suga patted the couch, signaling Jimin to sit next to him. When the blonde walked towards the couch Suga noticed his wobbling and he tried to hold in a laugh.

Jimin sat down but immediately jumped back up after feeling a sharp pain worse then before. He winced in pain not wanting to sit down again.

"Lay down." Suga said chuckling then patting his lap so Jimin could rest his head.

Why Suga was being so nice? Well he decided it wouldn't hurt to have a little more fun with the kid in front of him since he'll be throwing him away later. It was good sex but Suga doesn't do relationships, he never did and doesn't plan to.