Chapter 24// I Love You

{unedited}

Suga barged into the front door with Jimin slumped over his shoulder pale as a ghost. He struggles to bring the lifeless body inside the house.

"Are you serious Suga another gir-" A girl said walking down the staircase to see the older panicking.

"HANSOL! What are you- Ugh help me please!" He yelled.

Hansol ran down the stairs, "What happened to him?!"

"I- I don't know I drove him over here and then when w-we reached here he just wouldn't wake up no matter how hard I tried..." He looked over to the younger's face as he had his hand around his waist trying to hold his body up.

"Oh my god... Lay him on the couch." She ran to the couch and took off all the pillows on it except one so he could rest his head on it.

The older quickly followed and dragged the younger's body with him. He placed Jimin's body on the couch slowly making sure not to harm him any more.

"Your a doctor right? Do something!" Suga yelled at his cousin.

"Suga shut up! Just tell me what happened so I can figure out a way to help." She annoyingly said as she placed two fingers on the blondes neck to check his pulse.

"I already told you!"

"No! I meant why would it possibly happen. Why does he have a bruise on his neck?! I need to know everything Suga!"

"I... I don't know anything...."

"What the fuck do you mean you don't know anything?!"

"He wouldn't tell me."

Hansol let out a big huff and ruffled her bed hair. She felt so annoyed and useless and the moment cause without any information there's just so much she can do. "Who is this anyways?"

"Why does it matter right now? Wake him up for gods sake!"

"Answer the simple question."

"My...b...b-boyfriend..."

She blankly looked up at him. "You're kidding right?"

"Hansol no! Ju-"

"Y...oongi?" A soft voice whispered as if they were out of breath.

Both Hansol and Suga jerked their head to the couch. Suga fell to his knees and dropped his head on the couch next to the blondes body. "Jesus fucking Christ Jimin..."

"It...hurts..." The blonde opened his eyes as much as he can and gave a pained expression.

Suga jolted his head back up to the blondes. He held his hand and gave a worried expression, "Wha- Hansol can help you she's a doctor, just tell her what's wrong."

The younger tried to squeeze Suga's hand but had no strength to do so, he felt so out of it. He looked at Hansol and slowly blinked trying to take in her face.

"Jimin right? You need to tell me what happened."

Everything started coming back to the younger and tears fell from his eyes once again. "I- cant..."

"Yes you can just-"

"No!" He cried out not wanting to talk about it. Especially not in front of Suga.

Hansol sighed, "Then tell me what hurts..."

"Everything..." He whimpered out a moan.