Chapter 17//Panic

{unedited}

Yesterday not only did Jungkook storm out the room, he just completely left Taehyungs house. Even after insisting to go over there.

Jimin was comforting the sobbing Taehyung for two hours straight. He never asked what had happened but instead just told him to tell him whenever he's ready to open up.

The blonde entered the school now not just getting cold looks but pits of laughter as people stared at him pointing.

He rushed to his locker and opened it trying to get his first period materials out as quickly as he can.

He had no clue what was happening and why people were laughing and obviously talking about him more than ever. Whatever the reason all he wanted to do was run, just run away from it all.

He was deep in his thoughts and his locker was slammed shut right in front of him by someone causing him to jump back scared. He squeezed his eyes shut thinking something was going to happen that he didn't want to.

"What the fuck is going on?" A familiar voice asked.

Not responding for a few seconds Jimin finally decided to peek his eye open to see who it was. He felt a wave of relief realizing who it was.

He let out a sigh that he didn't even realize he was holding and held his chest as if he was about to have a heart attack.

"Hoseok..."

"Sorry. I know you liked him and I hurt you. But that's not really important now is it?"

"I forgive you...but Hoseok...I'm scared..."

Hoseok looked as if he was shot with worry all over his face. He grabbed Jimin's wrist and pulled him into the closest empty classroom. He locked the door and ran to the blonde and hugged him tightly.

It was still early in the morning so kids haven't entered the classroom yet and teachers eat their breakfast in the lounge.

Hoseok pulled away and look at Jimin to say something but a sudden banging at the door startled them. Hoseok walked to the door and sighed after seeing who it was. He opened it to find Taehyung running in panting and gasping for air.

The door was locked again by Hoseok. They both stood there staring at Tae in confusion and waited for him to talk.

"Jimin... a video...." He said in between pants.

"A video?" Jimin questioned.

"Yes.... you at the... party."

The blondes eyes widened remembering what happened at and after the party. "What about it..."

"You getting beat up... it's going all over the school..."

"I don't get it? People like to laugh at people for no reason huh?" Hoseok said annoyed.

Taehyung looked up Hoseok and looked back at Jimin giving him a confused face. "Who the fuck is this?"

"Hoseok..."

"Hoe- who? Ohhhh Hoseok, the one Suga almost fucked in a classroom..."

"Jimin!" Hoseok faced Jimin with wide eyes, shocked that it was told.

The bell rung and they all gave each other looks that they had to go. Taehyung grabbed Jimin's hand like a protective mother and rushed out the door with Hoseok following them.

___________

"I don't want to go in."

"Dude do you have something against lunchrooms?" Taehyung argued playfully.