Chapter 19//Hurt

{Extremely unedited}

"Baby I'm going to need to go it's getting late and my parents want me home before dark." Suga said getting up from the bed.

"Oh...alright." Jimin put his head down slightly upset that he has to go.He got up from the bed as well leaving only Jungkook on it.

"I can head down along Jimin." Suga chuckled assuming the blonde was getting up to escort him to the door.

"What? I know that. I just wanted a... you know."

Suga looked towards Jungkook who was obviously pretending to be on the phone. He looked back down at Jimin, "Your gonna need to beg for it." He said slightly lower so the other wouldn't hear.

"Why? Ugh- please can I get a kiss." Jimin pouted.

"Of course." Suga smiled.

He leaned in and placed a kiss on Jimins lips. He quickly tugged on the younger's bottom lip aggressively and pulled away.

The blonde furrowed his brows realizing he was being teased.

"We could continue what we did...earlier another day." Suga winked and opened the door. He walked out and Jimin popped his head out the door.

"Get home safe!" He whisper yelled causing Suga to turn around and rolled his eyes.

He wanted another kiss but knew it was too late since the other was already walking down the stairs towards the door.

Jimin popped his head back in the room and closed the door once again. He place his head on the door and sighed.

"That was fucking adorable."

The blonde smiled sheepishly and ran to his best friend. He jumped onto Jungkook like a little kid and rolled around with him.

They eventually stopped and Jimin was laying on the others chest while hugging him, obviously Jungkook hugging him back as well.

"Are you going to tell me what happened?"

"What do you mean?"

"Between you and Tae..."

"That jerk didn't tell you? I thought he would."

Jimin released their hug and rolled off of Jungkook leaving them both laying down staring at the ceiling.

"No he just cried for 2 hours straight."

"Why was he fucking crying? I should be the one balling like a baby." Jungkook sat up and Jimin followed.

They both faced each other, "Can I just know?"

"He had sex with a guy the night of the party...and I caught them." Jungkook paused remembering everything.

"What?! But you guys were just fine in the morning when you were texting in the group chat?"

"Chim Chim..." He began tearing up but tried to fight it. "He texted me to come over that night at like 3am since his parents wasn't home and 'he didn't want to be alone'. But I got there and the door was unlocked, I-"

Jimin brought Jungkook into a tight hug and he began to cry hysterically. He couldn't hold back any longer after remembering everything that had happened.

"I walked into his room and I saw everything. They were literally having it Chim Chim... I dropped my phone by accident and they s-saw me." Jungkook grabbed onto Jimin's shirt tightly. "The guy who was riding him...literally the one he was sticking his dick into got up and got dressed... once he did... H-he grabbed Taehyung's lamp and threw it at me."

Jimins eye widened not expecting that turn. Jungkook pushed the blonde away and pulled up his grey sweat to reveal a huge bandage wrapped around his calf.

"I had to get stitches... I got them today because I was too scared to tell my mom how it happened. But I had to since I was also scared of it getting infected."

"Jungkook... I'm so sorry..."

"I didn't even finish what had happened..."

Jimin grabbed Jungkooks hand reassuring him it's alright and that he'll be there for him.

"After he threw the lamp at me, Taehyung didn't do anything but put his clothes on. He only decided to do something when the guy, who was obviously fucking drunk, tried to get into my pants as well... He told me he was drunk Chim Chim, this was the first time I ever seen him tipsy but I never knew he could even do this when he was drunk..."

"Did he..."

"...He didn't rape me... but he sure helped the...guy... he held me down as the guy gave me a blo- a blowjob... and while the guy d-did that he stuck multiple...fingers in me...it hurt...it hurt really bad..."

"Jungkook! That's still rape! He didn't have your consent! Please tell me that's all that happened please."

"Yeah... it was they eventually let me go after I was struggling too much. I ran out as fast as I could." He bit his lip.

"Jungkook..."

"The only reason we seemed fine on the group chat was because I told him to pretend nothing had happened. I didn't want to worry you until I knew you were okay. I wanted you to not worry about us while you were with hi-"

"Are you dumb?-"

"Yes frankly. I am. He kept repeating to me he was drunk, he didn't mean it, he couldn't control himself. Yet here I am wanting to forgive him because I like him too much not to. If it was someone else I would've tried to press charges minutes after I ran away! But I couldn't. And I won't ever. I love him Chim Chim but I don't know if I forgive him. I wanted to try and talk about it with him yesterday but all he said was not now! I- " Jungkook bursted into tears once again after his outpouring.

Jimin was at a loss for words. He never knew his best friend was suffering alone. He thought it was some simple, easy to fix argument they had.

"Taehyung must regret it. I can't even imagine him doing that...how much did he even drink..."

"I want to talk to him but the more I think about it the more I'm scared to..."

"Do you want me to call him over? Do you want me to stay in the room while you talk? Do you want me to hear his side then tell you. However you want to do it I'll support it all the way."

"Just...I think it's best if I speak with him alone..." Jungkook said as he hugged his knees.

"Alright I'll call him over..." Jimin said taking his phone out then dialing Taehyung.

_

Jimin opened the door and gave a sad smile. He couldn't look at Taehyung the same, not after what he'd heard.

"What? Do you still not feel well?" Taehyung said confused on why he was being looked at in a upsetting way.

"No no I'm fine. Just a bit tired. Want to go upstairs?"

Jimin didn't tell him Jungkook was here because Tae might have ended up not even coming if he did. His friend nodded and agreed to go upstairs.

The blonde began walking up the stairs and Tae closed the door behind him and quickly followed.

He had stopped in front of his room and let Taehyung head in first. His friend furrowed his brows but shrugged it off and entered the room. His eyes widened realizing someone else was in the room and when Tae looked back the door was locked shut.

"Jungkook..."