"Hey yoongi .. yoongi .. wake up "

I groaned and yawned as I felt a finger jabbing onto my shoulder blades , waking me up .. what time is it?

"Hey its recess time now .. You fell asleep during history class earlier ..." I looked at her and my eyes widen in realisation.. ah it's the nerd .. always with her round specs and a book in her hand ...

Lee shujin , smart , cute , straight A's student .. She's no harm, not that bad, but not my type either.. I quickly got up and stretched my body ..

"Thanks for waking me up ... again"

She giggles

"Nah no biggie "

"Shujin ah lets go for lunch" Her best friend,doyeon shouted from the outside of our classroom .. she looks at us both and groaned when she saw me "again? Why do you always have to wake him up? You are not even his mom" stated doyeon , getting annoyed ..

" I'm on my way!! See you later yoongi ~"I smile as I watched her body and scent disappear away from me

"Aish the same dude every damn time... let's hurry up before my brother empties my bento box!" Jeon Doyeon,another nerd,but more like a gamer,the teachers favourite student

Always The captain in every activities the school is having , Smart but antisocial .. And she is seokjin's best friend .. Kim Seokjin , the school's Prince Charming ... but he graduated last year ...

You must've been thinking how an outgoing person like seokjin can be best friends with that antisocial kid right ?

Well , I'm not sure myself either ..

Third person view

"Jungkook-ah~~~ pleaseeee I need doyeon's numberrrrr ~~ can't you help meeeeee???" jungkook shoves his best friend away and proceed on eating his food "Kim taehyung for the last time , we don't contact each other so stop asking for her number !"

"Don't lie to me ! I saw her Num—"

"Yo doyeon ! Any new games ?"

And there he goes with his puppy eyes whenever doyeon appears in his sight .. love struck by the smart and beautiful Jeon doyeon .. jungkook rolls his eyes at his best friend's behaviour towards his little sister

Yes , sister

"For fucks sake ,now you're being so fucking obvious Kim taehyung" muttered jungkook but taehyung ignores him "Your sister is so fucking hot ... I can't even ~"

The way she flips her hair , the way she laughs , the way she puts 100% commitment in gaming .. how sexy she looks when she snapped at someone ..

Damn

She is Totally Kim taehyung's ideal type

"If she's hot , I'm twice the hotter .. we came out from the same vagina "

"SHHHHH SHUT UP SHE IS COMING TO OUR TABLE !!! AHHXJAHZJAHDYHSHX"

As doyeon and shujin approached them , taehyung flash them both his cute boxy smile that could melt the rest of the students hearts (( to be specific , he was flashing his smile towards doyeon ; hoping she would notice his effort))

" Jeon jungfuckingkook , give me your money" he looks at doyeon and scoffed "my money? Give to you? Hell no .. what? You think the money I earned is supposed to be yours ? Go blow a goat sis "

"But you ate my bento box you idiot !"

As those two were busy bickering , shujin's eyes darted into the crowd of people to find jimin staring at her back ...

Shujin smiled as she recognised the person ..

And then left to go study at the library because she is that type of student