십육

Shujin

Doyeon is absent again .. did seokjin fucked her that hard ? I gotta visit her soon ..

The both of me and yoongi walked to the school cafeteria side by side .. it was awkward because .. hey ? We've never interacted before .. but then lately , it just happens ..

"Yoongi ! Over here !" Called jimin out .. his eyes landed on mine and I smiled sweetly to him ... he got flustered and continued sipping his chocolate drink ..

"Oh ? And who do we got here ?" Asked yoongi ,taking a seat Opposite of jimin while I sat opposite of the mysterious girl ..

"She's a new student here .. Jung Ahra ... from the arts department.." replied jimin .. jimin looked at Ahra and smiled .. "Ahra-ah , this is yoongi .. my best friend and that's .. Lee shujin , Yoongi's ...."

"Girlfriend ? Huh?? Really??!!"

All four of us turned to that voice to find taehyung , squealing ...

"Who the fuck invited these jerks ? God damn it" cursed yoongi slowly .. I contained my laugh .. jungkook who was next to taehyung stepped forward ..

"Can you repeat that again ?"

"Jerks"

I sighed before getting up .. yoongi saw , and he immediately got up too ..

"If you guys are gonna fight , I'll just head back to class... idiots" I said , while Ahra looked at me , the corners of her lips stretching to the side ...

I started walking away , feeling myself exhausted  .. my body spun around and the last thing I know is , I was facing yoongi ...

"Don't go"

What the fuck does he wants now?

"Taehyung misunderstood the situation.. let that kid be" .. I widen my eyes .. "let him be ? So what about you calling jungkook a jerk earlier ? Should I just let you be as well?"

Yoongi looked down , disappointed..

"Right .. it's my fault ... sorry" I groaned internally but on the outside I'm suuuhhhhper sweet .. I pated his head and smiled "it's okay yoongi .. now I'm just gonna head back to class ... I need to do some revision" I slowly walked away , when I heard

"What about your apple juice ?!"

Class was fun , as usual .. I was the last to get out from class .. all I have to do is to keep my stuffs in the locker ...

On the way , walking towards my locker ... I saw Ahra ... keeping her stuffs in her locker too .. she looks around before keeping something inside ...

This is fishy ...

I fished My phone automatically from my pocket and texted namjoon

Me 🍑
RM
I need you to do me a favour

Namjoon 😎
What is it mistress ?

Me 🍑
Investigate more about
Jung Ahra please

Namjoon 😎
Right on it boss

Whatever this bitch is doing , when my gut says there's something wrong
then , I won't hesitate to aim my gun towards her and pull the trigger

No one ,

Messes with Lee shujin

I proceed to keep my stuffs when I found an apple juice inside my locker with a sticky note attached to it ..

"Uh sorry that I had to use some techniques to pop open your locker .. sorry if I disappoint you earlier ! Here's your drink ! Enjoy xoxo MYG"

"This dude seriously ...." I popped the straw and sipped on the apple juice .. despite feeling a little anxious , yoongi made my day a lot better today ...

+ the fuck Wattpad ? What's with + these notifications??? UGHHHHH IM SO DONEEEEEE oh and leave a vote and comment too ! I'll appreciate that !