삼십구

The bed was warm once more .. yoongi pouting and not wanting to face me ... I shuffled under the covers .. I'm now facing his back .. exposed back .. this is one habit of him ... he sleeps with his shirt off.. and hugged himself to sleep just like a cat ...

"Yoongs? I know you're still awake" I started .. with the things that seokjin told me In the kitchen ,.. about yoongi using me like a toy .. "if you want my family's wealth, guns , or people .. I can give it to you ... I don't want this marriage to happen" I spoke without knowing the person next to me , shifted back and turned around to face me ...

"Why do you kept on running towards him instead of me ? What's so good about him?" He asked , hurt in his voice .. I smiled and stroked his cheeks .. "he was my first love ... it's sad that I couldn't be his" I said , frowning .. those aren't lies .. it's the reality that I have to face .. yoongi pulled me closer into his arms and I just laid there comfortably..

"Do you want to know what happened  ?" He asked looking at me .. I looked up and nodded my head ,.. wanting to hear and know more .. I am desperate

"So, the Min and the Jung were best partnerships... but their sons don't click .." I hummed "you and Hoseok?" He nodded "I hated him .. I can't believe that old hag almost made him the next heir .." I giggled .. that's what I told J .. old hag .. a perverted old hag ..

"Hoseok was being all cocky and all that shit with me ,..I expected this to come .. after my dad made me as the rightful heir of the Min Mafia , I started doing these illegal jobs secretly.." continued him .. "and when I found out Hoseok was dead , I was really really shocked although I am a little happy inside that,  jung had no other choice but to ask help from me" I nodded my head , understanding him

"He told me that you killed him and that's when I decided to follow you around and stalk you killing some dudes at your secret hideout .." I smiled remembering the memory .. my bat , my heels .. everything

"And yes I've known everything before confronting you about it at the janitor's closet .. and I didn't expect to get laid by you" I laughed ..  yoongi caressed my hair and I leaned into his touch ..

"Baby.. the both of us are going to end the Jung Mafia no matter what" I widen my eyes .. is this true? " I thought you guys were partnerships?? Yoongi , you're going to get us all into trouble" I warned .. yoongi smiled at me ..

"I'm more powerful , baby,.. trust me .. I need your help too.. we can both end the Jung Mafia .. and bury his dead body alive" he's getting excited, thinking about bloodshed, guns , wars ..

"You're not using me right?" I asked , fingers tangled with one another..

He was silent , face showing no expression..

"If the words that came out from that brat's mouth earlier still bothers you , i can prove that he's wrong" groaned him .. yoongi sat up and light his cigar .. blowing out thick smoke from his lips and nose ..

I coughed , "I need to hear it from you" I insisted , sitting up as well .. eyes meeting his hooded ones .. he leaned closer to me till our noses were bumping against each other .. he blew into my mouth softly , the deep cigar scent lingering around making me feel dizzy ..

Lips pressing against mine — he kisses me softly as if I was his fragile little flower .. tongue , delicately caressing mine ; the kiss wasn't sensual but it held a big meaning ..

He held my face and pulled us apart , dark eyes looking down on me , as he says "does that answers to your question?" I frowned .. I don't understand , I'm still clueless .. "god I miss kissing you .. I miss every inch of you" he whispered , quietly , nose gliding across my neck .. leaving small kisses here and there but never went too far with it ..

"Yoongi ... am I your toy?"

"Absolutely not princess"

"Then what am I to you?"

He cupped my cheeks , smiling at me once more ..

"You're my queen ., and I'm going to protect you from any harm for the rest of my life" his tone was serious , and I sigh at his response.. leaning in , I kissed his lips again .. just to make sure I wasn't dreaming or anything

If he wants to protect me , then I'll return the favour...

I'll join forces and end the Jung Mafia

And I'll marry him — I'll marry Min yoongi

+will Mafia shujin make a comeback again???? Sorry for late update ! I'm bUsy Hshxhshxhs+