Happy 18th

Narrator Pov

     After the wars with the Giants, Percy Jackson was turning 18 (A/N I know he is around 17 maybe 18 after the war but I'm not sure. Please bare with me)  In secret, the seven, his dad, and his mortal parents decided he should have a surprise that was nice for once. They started to plan his 18th birthday party. With Annabeth in charge, Percy would never forget his 18th birthday.

Annabeth's pov.

      "Alright. Percy needs a party better than Sally's blue cookies." I heard several gasps through out the room. Sally's cookies were and are the best cookies in the world. After the gasps there was some laughter. I knocked on the table and continued on with my speech. "He has saved Olympus twice, and survived the deepest part of the earth. He deserves to have the best birthday ever." I heard mummers of agreement and saw a few nodds. "I will go talk to him and try to get some gift ideas out of him. Poseidon, I want him to have any wish he wants, with in reason, so you can do that. Paul, Sally, you two work on a trip and the food, my mom will help with the costs, Jason, Frank, Hazel, Piper, Nico, Leo, (Pretend Leo is back with Calypso) you guys are in charge of decorations. I rented out this beach for the next week. Everyone got it?" Everyone nodded and I started to hand out money that my mom gave me. Once everyone got their money, I annouced the theme. "Because Percy loves blue, everyone has to wear some blue. Now lets get to work." I started to walk out of camp when I ran into Percy, literally. He caught me just before I fell.

   "Hey wise girl." He smerked. I pulled him into a kiss, "Hey seaweed brain." He kissed me again before letting go of me.  "Soo it's your birthday soon," I said swinging his hand, "I was thinking you and I could have a little picnic on this new beach I found."" He looked down at me and smiled. "Oh yeah What about the rest of the group, what are they going to be doing, planning a prank?" I shook my head and smiled. "It's just going to be you and me, and food." He chuckled, "Because I could never go on a date without food." We laughed and kissed some more as we walked to the training arena. "Guess what I got you..." I said in a teasing tone. "Ummmm, a jar of blue cookies!" I looked at him and laughed. "Guess again." We went back and forth like that while we trained, most of the guesses being blue. candies, blue food, and weird random gadgets.  I waved good bye, and headed towards the beach.

     I weaved in and out of trees on the hidden trail I created that lead out of camp onto the beach. There were boxes under the paveilion, and a Jason and Leo dancing about moving picnic tables, and blasting music.  "Jason! Leo! Are you trying to spoil the surprise! Turn the music down!" I laughed as they sheepishly turned down the music and pouted. "Come on you two, it's almost dinner time and I don't think we want Percy to suspect anyhing." They piped up and started to run through the woods to camp. I started to get lost in thoughts, thinking of what Olympus should look like, and how Percy's party should go. I was just happy in my thoughts. Completly and totally happy.

A/N
PERCY JACKSON FANFIC!!!!!!!! I will update this one because I am in love!!!!! I am so proud of myself for what the plot is going to be like.  Sorry for any errrors, there are probly many of them cuz I suck at spelling. This story I think is going to be a Weekly, and I think that My other story Is going to be monthy because I honestly don'tlike that one as much. Please no hate and PLease follow me, vote, and comment constuctive critizim.    THANK YOU