Party

Leo's Pov.

   While Percy and Annabeth were out probably kissing more than swimming, I prepared for the best Truth or Dare game ever. I bought silly string to prank the girls with, bricks for Jason, Barbie glasses for Jason, and confetti cannons for the rest. I needed to get back a Jason for electrocuting me last week. I set up hidden cameras all over the house to catch the reaction of the others,  and prank them again by actually having the footage, while they thought I wasn't gonna have it. Many people would probably think I was Hermes' kid or something, but na, I like my dad. I watched as everybody walked into the living room. "Come one in kids! Uncle Leo got some fun games to play, game that you all will enjoy!" I grinned in the troublemaker way, the one that always sent shivers down people's spines. I noticed Percy and Annabeth seemed on edge. I wonder what happened to them. I tossed that thought aside, and got the games started. "Jason! Truth or dare!" I grinned as he thought over this. "Truth." I shook my head in disappointment. "Think you are taking the easy way out. Fine. If you weren't dating Piper, who would you date?" I watched as he turned pale. "Anna-" He was cut off by a sword by his throat. "Don't complete that name." I laughed as Percy held  Jason at his sword tip. "Fine, then I would date you bro." "Thanks bro." "What about me bros?" I asked. They just rolled their eyes and walked back to their seats. I looked over to Piper and Annabeth who where just shaking their heads at their boyfriends. Calyspo just rolled her eyes. "You know you love me sunshine." "You wish." She said pushing me. I smiled. "Ok Jason, your turn."

    The game of truth or dare went on for another hour it or so, and I was covered in makeup, Percy was sitting in just his boxers, with Annabeth on his lap. Annabeth looked like she was going to prom with her hair all done and make-up on her face. Piper and Jason were in the bath room taking a fully clothed ice bath. Hazel had walked out of the room, flustered after Percy taken most of his clothes off, and Frank went with her. Nico was blushing, and was dressed up like Will. Even though he said Percy wasn't his type, I think our little death boy  still likes him. Calypso was dressed up like me, and me? I was dressed up like Tinker Bell. We decided to call it a night, but I had other plans.

A/n
So a lot I'd going to be happening soon, so I might not update until after Easter, or when I am I Easter break for school so sorry in advance. I really want to give give a nice little thank you shout out to fandom_7_for_ever for supporting this book. Anyway, have a good night:)

VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW