Imagine Meeting Stephen

Imagine the first time you met

It was a regular day for me I was at home listening to music when I got a phone call from my agent, Britney she has been my agent since day one when I first started modeling back when I was a senior in high school she asked if I could come down to her office today so we could talk about my next new photoshoot. I was a professional at this point I've worked hard to get to where I'm at and I wasn't going to let anything keep me from succeeding in my career this has been a dream of mine since I was little, I headed into the bathroom and took a shower, I got out and dried off then went into my closet to find something to throw on, I wore my Juicy couture tracksuit and some flip flops I went to the bathroom did my makeup and blow dried my hair before grabbing my purse and heading out the door, I got in my matte black Dodge Charger. I turned on the radio and thought about what Britney was planning on for the next shoot as I drove to her office. Once I got to the parking lot I went inside up to her office, I opened the door and she was sitting behind her desk on the phone I approached her and sat down in one of the chairs in front of her desk.

"Ok, that sounds perfect thank you I have to go now but I will talk to you later, ok, yup, bye" she finished on the phone, she hung up and directed her attention towards me.

"So how are you doing?" she asked

"I'm fine, so you said you wanted to talk to me about a new photoshoot?" I asked her setting my purse down on the floor.

"Yes I have something new that I think you will enjoy." she smiled grabbing a file from her desk.

"I talked with the magazine and they changed their minds and now they want to do a couples photoshoot." she continued, I thought that I was screwed I'm not in a relationship and haven't been for years now so I guess their going to hire someone else for the shoot.

"So you had me come down here to tell me that they're going to pass on me to do the shoot?" I asked in a rude tone, Britney should have just told me this over the phone there was many opportunities out there for me and I'm not going to let this one bring me down.

"No Y/N, that's not it at all they want to do a co ed photoshoot and the magazine sent over photos of the male model they want to have in the shoot." she told me as she opened the folder.

"They want you to do a shoot with Stephen James." she informed me, I've heard the name once or twice but never really looked into him.

"He's newer at modeling but he's really good from what I've heard about him." Britney continued as she looked through the file and found a picture of him.

"No, you want me to do a shoot with a amatur model? Are you serious?" I said out of frustration.

"Y/N please, this is a huge opportunity for the both of you, you have never modeled with a man before and he's never modeled with a woman before, and this is for a huge company. Here just take a look and try it out if you hate it then I will never book you to do another shoot with another man again." she promised as she handed me the pictures of him. I looked down at the photos, the first thought that came to mind was "Ohh" he wasn't like I pictured him to be he was hot, tattooed, edgy.

"fine I'll do it." I said handing the pictures back to her,

"Ok great I'll set everything up and let you know the date and everything else." she smiled closing the file, she pulled out another piece of paper and handed it to me it was a contract to appear for the shoot, I signed it and gave it back to her.

The next few days I was getting nervous about this whole thing, but I never got this nervous before probably because I was just posing myself and not with someone else. I googled Stephen James into my Google search and looked up his bio Stephen James Henry (born 4 December 1990), known professionally as Stephen James, is a British . He is a former professional footballer (US: Soccer) and won international youth caps for Scotland, He was born in Hammersmith, London, England and is of Scottish and Israeli descent. Huh, I thought to myself maybe this won't be terrible he is very attractive but I hope that he is professional. I texted one of my friends who I've been close to for years and told her about my photoshoot she seemed really excited for me and told me to tell her how it goes and wished me luck I had to get to sleep early because I had to be up by midnight to catch a red eye flight, it was going to take almost 7 hours to get to London and I wasn't going to get much sleep on the plane, It was the night I fly to London to do my photoshoot it was for GQ magazine, I woke up to the sound of my phone alarm going off I look at the time and got up and showered and threw on some comfy clothes Britney had ordered a driver to come get me, I met her in the car and we headed off to the airport once we boarded the plane I got settled in after about 2 hours I fell asleep, I was woken up by Brit shaking me to tell me that we had landed. I stood up and grabbed my carry on bag and proceeded off the plane, we got into a limo that the magazine had set up for us and they brought me to the location of the photoshoot I sure as hell wasn't ready for this I looked like shit and I slept like crap on the plane, we walked through the front door of the building and a woman rushed over to me and greeted me, I was so tired I hardly paid attention. I told Britney to get me a very large cup of coffee while I was ushered into a room filled with clothing and had a hair and makeup area, I sat down and another woman came up and introduced herself I smiled friendly and greeted her. She started out doing my makeup when Britney came back in with my cup of coffee I thanked her before grabbing it and trying it another person came in and we introduced ourselves before starting on my hair. When my makeup was just about done Britney came back in and she wasn't alone, she had a tall man covered in tattoos standing next to her.

"Y/N" she said entering the room, the makeup artist stopped what she was doing and I turned my head to look at her, oh my gosh he was tall and shirtless and had two full sleeves of tattoos along with the front of his neck, and a whole back piece.

"Y/N this is-" she started but I cut her off.

"Stephen James." I smiled before standing up leaving my hairdresser waiting for me, I walked over and greeted him, I took a step closer to him and gave him a one handed hug, he gave me a small peck on the cheek.

"It's so nice to meet you, I'm Y/N " I smiled friendly

"Y/N, it is very nice to meet you as well." He smiled shyly and his british accent about killed me it was so fucking sexy. I invited him to sit down on the couch while I got ready, he sat and we both started talking as my hair was getting finished, we talked about soccer mostly because I used to play back in school and I figured it was something we had in common. I stood up after my hair was done I went behind a curtain and changed into my outfit for the photoshoot, when I stepped out Stephen's eyes widened and his jaw dropped a little.

"Wow, you look beautiful." he smiled standing up. I smiled before I walked over to him, we were shown out to the white background where we would be modeling at we stood in front of the screen and the photographer started shouting out demands on how to pose. Me being half naked with high waisted shorts and a crop top on and Stephen just wearing jeans it was definitely something new for me, he was very professional and natural at it. We posed for about 2 hours to make sure they got the shots they were looking for we both walked back to a computer where all of the pictures were uploaded. They all looked really good, and I have to say we looked good together,

"Y/N, Stephen these look amazing!" Britney smiled looking at the pictures alongside of us.

"You two look so cute together." she added in, I blushed slightly before looking over at her with the shut the fuck up face.

"She is right, we do look good together." Stephen slightly smirked before looking over at me. What?! I thought oh my gosh he agrees with me? His smile is the sexiest thing I have ever seen in my life his body was to die for and his accent. He placed his arm around my shoulder and I felt my heart speed up.

Remember to VOTE and COMMENT still taking Imagine requests please message me or comment your ideas!

Thank you!!!