Imagine finding out your pregnant (1)

Imagine you and Stephen are on top of the world in your relationship then you find out your pregnant.

Stephen and I are about to head out to New York Stephen as been asked to model again for Calvin Klein and of course he couldn't refuse, I was excited to be able to go back and visit the States since I'm always here with Stephen I didn't mind it though it was beautiful here we've traveled to Barcelona, Madrid, Paris, Rome, Venice and so many more. I loved traveling with him it was like a fairytale every time we went somewhere new. I was in our bedroom packing while Stephen is on his way home from a campaign photoshoot for a line he's coming out with, I woke up this morning feeling a little sick but I didn't want to worry Stephen about it I think it's just nerves about going back home, we decided to fly back to the state I'm from and visit this is the first time that Stephen is going to visit my hometown and I've been nervous to show him around. I continued packing my stuff into my Louis Vuitton luggage Stephen surprised me with for our 3 year anniversary before he took me to Paris. I hear the front door open and footsteps leading into the kitchen followed by the sound of keys being dropped on the table.

"Hey love I'm home" Stephen yelled from the other room

"Ok I'm in the bedroom." I shouted back folding a pair of jeans that I put in my bag, Stephen soon entered the bedroom and leaned up against the doorframe

"Your still not packed yet?" he raised his eyebrows at me, I turned around and my jaw sort of dropped open sarcastically.

"Yeah, I am." I said back trying to look like I hadn't been packing,

" It doesn't look like it, and by the way your doing a horrible job trying to hid the fact that your still not finished packing." Stephen tried to keep a straight face but a smirk started to appear.

"You know what Stephen James I'm a girl ok, I need options and I want to be prepared." I stated playfully throwing one of my shirts I decided not to bring on the trip at him.

"haha hey!" Stephen laughed picking the shirt up off the ground he walked over and handed it to me before leaning in to kiss me,

"How was your day?" I asked after our kiss,

"It was good, it's just I don't know," he started as he went to go sit on the side of the bed

"What baby? Tell me." I asked as I put a shirt into my bag.

"Nothing." Stephen replied but I knew him better then that he had this look on his face so I walked over and sat next to him on the bed and placed my hand on his.

"You know you can talk to me right about anything?" I confronted him

"Yeah I know, its just all these companies wanting me to do modeling and everything for them and I really miss being able to do photoshoots with you, you know what I mean?" Stephen explained, then he turned his head and looked at me, I knew that companies want certain images and especially over here it's different then in the US where I used to model all the time. I wanted him to be happy that he's getting these opportunities and either way that I would still love him.

"I know babe, but there's just not alot of business for me rate now but we will figure this out okay, I have a meeting with this upcoming company next week so hopefully I hear some good news." I reassured him, he held my hand tighter then we both leaned in and kissed.

"Alright you almost done?" he asked,

"Yeah I just have to pack my makeup bag and charger and put on my shoes and I'll be ready." I said standing up from the bed. Stephen got up and went around to his side of the bed and grabbed his suitcase while I walked into the bathroom I grabbed my makeup bag from the counter and this overwhelming feeling of nausea kicked in, I shut the bathroom door and rushed over to the toilet and kneeled down next to it. I started to get sick I tried not to let Stephen hear me thank goodness that he turned on the TV in the bedroom to watch part of the soccer game that was going on, after I washed out my mouth, brushed my teeth, rinsed my mouthwash and fixed myself up so he didn't suspect anything. I grabbed my makeup bag and walked out to the bedroom I packed my makeup bag and zipped my suitcase, I go and grab my phone charger and shove it in my purse.