Part 3

It's been a week or so, Y/n got kicked out of her apartment was now living with Oak. Who was now a brother to her. Not only that she had found out that her sister, S/n was hired as a designer for some costumes. Y/n was very happy. Pippa had gotten to sick and was now moved to the understudy of Eliza, since she wasn't able to attend the rehearsals. So now Y/n was now the main actress for Eliza.

Today was a saturday rehearsal. Which ment it was all day. Y/n was still in bed, little did she know that Oak had forgotten to wake her up. Again.

Y/n was running down the street at the moment. Some people recognized her and asked for a photo. She didn't mind, all she wanted was to get to this damn theatre. 'Dammit! I'm late!' She thought, accidently running into some one.

When she finally made it the theatre she made her way to the stage. Everyone stared at her, but her eyes were on the man who decided to leave her at there apartment.

"You bitch!" Y/n yelled. Oak stood from his spot and put his hands up.

"In my defence, you were asleep," he replied. She growled and walked closer. Every time she took a step forward, we would take a step back.

"I had to run 2 miles. There was no taxi to take because I had no more cash because of your stupid concert last night!"she yelled. Y/n raised her arm yo punch him. Oak whinced waiting for a strike but it never came. Instead Lin got inbetween the two, as a pair of arms wrapped around the young woman's waist.

"Put me down! Let me punch this mother fucker!" She growled. Y/n looked up to her captor and saw the puffy hair. She stopped wiggling out of his grasp, foe Y/n know it would be impossible. She turned her attention back to Lin who had been yelling at Oak and herself.

"How old are you two! Oak you said that You'd make sure she gets here on time and safe. And you" he points at the girl in Daveeds arms, "Set a damn alarm!" Lin walked away.

"Can I get down know?"Y/n asked looking up at him. He smirked and shook his head.

"Nope, not happening princess," Daveed chuckled. He then moved the light weight girl on to his back. "S/n had told Lin how feisty you can get, so Lin told me that if you ever get into a fight you will be on back for the rest of the day."

"Wouldn't that hurt your back and arms?" Y/n questioned. Daveed shrugged leaving a very confused Y/n on his back.