Part 18

My inspiration was Wildest Dreams By Taylor Swift. Don't judge.

They were couple now. It was now Y/n and Daveed versus the world. Y/n couldn't believe it. She also couldn't believe that Lin as able to get Daveeds job back. Which was awesome since that ment he was in the cast again.

One thing that annoyed her was that Daveed wouldn't stop taking pictures of her. They once went to the park and screwed around on the play set, and then Y/n got stuck on a tube slide. And instead of helping her, he took a damn photo. And posted it. He fucking posted the picture.

Another incident happened when she was doing a ham4ham, and while she was singing Daveed pushed the door open and scared her. She screamed into the microphone, almost making people's ears bleed. But this time it was a video. And he posted it.

Not all of the pictures were bad. His favorite picture was from when they went on a date that Daveed worked so hard make up. She was sitting across the table, the only light on the roof was fairy lights candles, and the city lights of West streets. The light highlighted her face perfectly. Her red lips were pulled into a smile while he e/c eyes wondered the roof. It was certainly a sight. So he took the moment and put it in a picture.

"Go get ready, we are going on a date," he annouced as he walked into her dressing room. She turned around from the mirror and stared at him.

"Where are we going?" She asks, turning her head back to the mirror and fixes her lipstick. He blushes as he watched her fix her lipstick.

"Just get ready and I'll take you there," he replies. He goes over to her and quickly kisses her cheek before leaving her dressing room.

When she was finished, she made her way to Daveeds Dressing room.

"Daveed?" She called out. He turned around from his chair and looked at her. Y/n was wearing a red dress that cut off at mid-thigh. He hair was partially pulled back on one side and was curled. Daveed blushes mildly, and let's his mouth open slightly. "Is this to much? If so I can change."

"No! No, you look perfect!" Daveed rushes to her. He places his hands on her hips and smiles down at her. Y/n blushes. She shoves him off of her.

"L-lets just go," she mumbles. He chuckles, grabs her hands and pulls her to the elevator. "Why are going here?"

"You'll see," he replies, hitting the button. He then covers her eyes with his hands as the elevator goes up. She giggles and leans back into him. Within minutes, she was being pushed out of the elevator and into the cold air.

"Close your eyes, I need to fix one thing," Daveed demands. She does so. There is some shuffling and curses then a voice. "Ok. Open them."

Y/n opens her eyes. Daveed stood in the middle of the roof, which was covered in candles and fairy lights. A table sat in the center.

"Daveed, this is beautiful!" She smiles. Daveed smiles as well.

"It's not to much is it?" He asks. She shakes her head, taking a step forward. He goes to the seat, pulling it out. Y/n takes the seat as Daveed goes to his. She continues to look around.

Daveed smiles and watches her. She was beautiful in his mind. So he took out his phone and took a picture of her staring at the lights.