First day..

I walked along this yard of green grass, the sun shining. I was happy, running, laying in the flowers.

"Jessica!!!" someone called my name. I got up and ran to where it came from. All I could see was smoke, and it smelled like a huge fire.

"Jessica!" the voice yelled again, I could hear it fading like this person was fading. I ended up in this big round pit. It was now dark and scary, the dirt was all black. I looked up in the sky and felt this cool breeze, its going to rain I thought. I felt the drops falling from the sky. The rain suddenly felt lighter, I looked up again to see a huge circle of blue sky. I saw these huge blue eyes.

"Jessica!!! Your going to be late for school get up! Your alarms been going off for an hour!" I opened my eyes. What a weird dream, I looked at the clock. Its seven, I have a half an hour. I quickly got up and went to my closet. I pressed the red button, swiping the screen to look through clothes I have in my closet. I picked one and these red claws came out from my closet with the clothes I wanted. I wore a lime green tank top with a black hoodie, tight skinny jeans, with my favorite black converse.

"Jessica! The bus is here!" my dad yelled. I ran grabbed my bag and money. I opened the door. This red light appears in my eyes, I heard the bus beep ounce again. I slowly got angered from the plastic all around the world. No one will let people outside were not allowed. You'll be charged by police if you're outside walking around with no true destination.

The red tube turned on and was moving me towards the bus. Once I reached the stairs I walked up them and sat down in the way back. Im extremely shy, I don't really no why talking to people scares me.

The bus came to stop and we all got off the bus. I slowly walked onto this escalator. I walked into the school to hear all this screaming.

"No way!!"

"Yes way! The parties tonight!" these girls were screaming. I rolled my eyes when one o them stopped me.

"Hi I'm Erica, you new here?" she asked. I nodded putting strands of my red hair behind my ear.

"Ok cool! Your so coming to my party tonight! Its going to be so fun." I was getting slightly annoyed. "We are going to be great friends." she laughed and pulled out her cell phone. She had black hair and tanned skin, green eyes, she wore a red shirt and black pants.

"Yep its at five." oh god shes talking about her party again. She hung up and gave me this red ear bud.

"Here you can talk to me all u want through talking through your head. Good luck!" she ran and started screaming again. I looked at the ear bud, I guess she could be of some use if I need help finding classes. The bell rang, I quickly put the bud in my ear.

"Where do I go to get my schedule?" I waited two seconds.

"Through the crowed in the white office." she talked into my ear. Wow it works. I walked through crowed and saw only a green and a yellow one so I went through another crowed and saw it right away. I went to the front desk. This lady was really old, she worse glasses, a purple shirt and kakis.

"Are you, Ms. Johnson?" she asked while she was on the phone. I nodded.

"Jessica Johnson heres your homeroom number and schedule." she gave them to me and returned to her conversation. Isn't she going to tell me where my homeroom is?

"Whats your homeroom number?" I jumped forgetting Erica was still there.

"191" I said in my mind. All of a sudden she screamed in my ear. I threw the bud on the ground is she crazy! Shes trying to make me deaf! I picked it up after I heard that the screaming was over.