Day five the End...

My alarm went off and it was tine to get ready, I went into the shower, bandaged myself up. For some reason I felt dizzy, I fell on the ground.

"Jessica!!" I opened my eyes screaming, It was just my dream again. I got up and picked my clothes out. I wore light green tank top, a black and white stripped vest sweater, and black jeans with my black converse. I grabbed my bag and ran out the door onto the bus. Something doesn't seem right today.. I walked through the doors and everyone was laughing at me. I sat down in homeroom.

"So did you make up your mind?" I looked over at Erica.

"You did that?!?" I yelled.

"Sometimes you gotta do whatcha gotta do." she said laughing. I was going to kill her but the bell rang, i went to my first class gym.

What a snooze fest in all classes today, I haven't seen Eli since yesterday.. I hope he's alright.

After lunch the bell rang and I was on my way to physics I cant wait to see Eli! I started to feel dizzy again.

"Jessica!!" I tripped and fell onto the floor. Whats happening to me?! I got up and ran to class. I sat down and waited for Eli to show up. He never came. I started to get worried, he's never late, he's always here. Maybe he's just got a cold or something. I waited for the bell to ring. I took the bus home, and went inside the house.

I heard the dog start barking at the door.

"Shut up you stupid dog!" I yelled, I cant believe this.

"Meeoow!" I stopped dead in my tracks. Is that a cat? I ran to the door, it was snickers. Whats he doing here? My heart starting beating faster and faster. Wheres Eli?! I ran out of the house with snickers. I gave my car to him so I couldn't drive there. I ran to where his house is and his house it was gone. It vanished, there was nothing left there. My heart shattered... Wait! I started running again towards that place where be took me yesterday. All I could see was smoke everywhere.. I ran through it.

"Eli!!" I screamed where is he? I started loosing control and I was weeping.

"Jessica!! Get out of here!" I heard him scream. I started to feel dizzy, I fell.

I woke up in the middle of this pit, In was in the middle of no where. There was no grass or flowers, it was all gone. I saw snickers run, so I followed her. I saw Eli on the ground.

"Eli!! Eli are you ok?!" he was breathing slowly, it just got slower.

"Eli..? Speak to me?" I cried harder. He opened his eyes.

"Jessica I don't have much time, I love you.. I didn't get to accomplish my long term dream, but I found you.. Finding someone who cared for me was my other goal in life.. But I didn't plan to die here.." he whispered. I started to cry even harder.

"Don't leave me.. You promised!" I screamed. He lifted his hands wiping my tears away.

"I know I did.. Ive fallen for you Jessica.. Ill always be there for you.." he said, I felt him slipping through my fingers. He slowly stopped breathing, and he was gone.

"Eli? Eli!!!" it started raining... Wait it started raining!? He did accomplish his dream. The dome, was disappearing. After the dome was gone the rain felt lighter I looked up there was this random hole.. The eye of the storm, I saw these big blue eyes.

"Eli?!" I yelled. They slowly disappeared.

"Goodbye Jessica.." the eyes whispered.

"Goodbye Eli..."

Afterward

Three years later Jessica killed many factories suppling, to make the dome. She rebuilt Elis home for it to be a museum. Snickers died three days after Eli did from unknown causes. But one day Jessica went back to that area where Eli had died, she replanted all of the grass, and learned how to plant roses. Her parents committed suicide from depression. Jessica died three years later on the same day she found Eli dead, she went to the flowery place to water her flowers and wasn't seen again. Body never found, just a drawing of blue eyes cemented into the ground.