Actor and Idol - Part 3

Jungkook's POV

  I was getting ready in my room when I heard a scream in front of my room and a loud thud.

  What ? It must be those nosy paparazi or the stalkers.

  But I was wrong.

  I heard my manager yelled "Someone , please grab me a bottle of water!"

  I shouldn't be worried since it's not my business but...

  I have this strong feeling that I'm gonna regret it if I just ignore this whole situation. 

  I heard someone yelled again "Faster , carry her to her room! She has a high fever right now! Come on!"

  What ? 'Her' ? I was about to open the door when I heard a weak groan.

  "No... This is important. I need to do this..." A soft and weak voice. Sounds like 'her'.

  "No , you should just rest for today. We can..." The PD-nim was cut off by 'her'.

  "I'm fine. Just let me take a nap for 5 minutes and I'll be fine. I'm Choi Yuna after all." She lets out a chuckle and start coughing.

  Oh shuuut , I'm getting worried. I don't even know who is this 'Choi Yuna'. But damn , she is one strong girl.

  I sigh. I open the door to find out the girl was sitting on the floor and leaning on the walls.

  Her face looks red. Her eyes looks tired.

  She looks like she could faint any minute now.

  "Ju-Jungkook ? I thought you were suppose to come late ?!" My manager start panicking.

  Surely he wouldn't want me to see this.

  I walk up to her.

  She looks at me with those tired eyes.

  My eyes focusing on her.

Wow , she has a pale skin and red lips. Almost looks like a gorgeous vampire.

  She tried to stand up by putting her hand on the walls. But unfortunately she didn't succees.

  I grab her slender arm. She flinch at first.

  I did something unpredictable.

  I start carrying her like a princess in my arms.

  I know this is the right thing to do.