Actor & Idol ~ Part 11

Yuju's POV

  I startled when I heard the unexpected questions from Dokyeom.

  I never knew he has a strong feeling for me.

  I admit I do like him.

  But...

  'Liking' Dokyeom and 'liking' Junkook is different.

  I turn my eyes away from them.

  Pushing Jungkook away , I stand straight and stare at the fans. Turning my back from Jungkook and Dokyeom.

    They are looking at me

  Focusing on my every movement.

  Recording this moment.

  "I'm confuse. Like you said earlier , you guys have girls wrap around your finger. Out of all people , why pick me ? Or you guys are just playing with me ?" I said that with a teary eyes.

  "I'm tired of this. If this is fun for you guys , then you need to stop the innocent act. I'm not the type to get fool around just like that." My voice sounds shaky.

Jungkook's POV

  What is she saying ?

  I thought she understands what I'm trying to confess earlier.

  I walk slowly toward her.

  But she stop me when she suddenly said...

  "Let's stop. Let's end this."

  I stop breathing for a second.

  "Yuju ! We are..." Dokyeom is trying to say something when Yuju cuts him off.

  "I don't want this ! I don't want me to become a reason why you both argue !" She shouts , looking at us with a face full of tears.

  I startled when I saw her crying again.

  My chest hurts.

  "Yuju... Why won't you understand me ? I think I like you ! I'm not joking around !" I said that.

  She looks into my eyes.

  I run to her and hug her again.

  Her eyes widen. She doesn't expect me to hug her again.

  "What are you..." She struggles.

  I hold her tight and tilts her face. Making sure she looks at me.

  And...

  I kiss her.

Nobody's POV

  Everyone gasp.

  Including the producer.

  Jungkook is still kissing her.

  After a minute , he pulls away.

  Yuju freeze.

  "I think I really..." Jungkook stops.

  "No..." He smiles.

  "I really like you , Choi Yuna. This is the truth." Jungkook confess his feelings.

  This is the first time he confesses to someone so he doesn't know what to say.

  Yuju sniff.

  "You're so mean ! That is my..." Yuju stops when she realised something.

  "Waaaahh ! That 'was' my first kiss !" She hits Jungkook's chest again and again.

  But this time , she hits it gently. Like she doesn't want to hurt Jungkook.

  Jungkook is grateful since she stops crying.

  Jungkook makes her look at him.

  He caress her cheeks. Using his hand to wipe the tears stain on her face.

  "Thank god it was your first. Cause it was my first too. And I'm glad my first was with you." He smiles warmly at her causing Yuju to bury her face on Jungkook's chest.

  "It's all settle now. Yuju will be mine." Jungkook announces the news.

  "No ! I need confirmation ! And it's rude for you to just kiss her like that out of nowhere !" Dokyeom bit his lips. Feeling angry.

  "Yuju ! Which of us will you choose ?" He asks that with a confident face.

  Yuju is dumbfounded.

  She pulls away from Jungkook and stand in the middle of both guys.

  The crowd suddenly cheer , "Yukook! Yukook!"

  Yuju sighs. She actually kinda regret coming here.

  Her legs move on its own.

  Toward one man.

  Towards Jungkook.

  But it stop when Dokyeom confess his feelings too.

  "I love you ! Since I first saw you walking into the class !"

  Yuju takes deep breath when she heard that.

  "I always love you. I always have the urge to protect you , Choi Yuna."

  Yuju , with her back facing Dokyeom , continue walking towards Jungkook.

  "It's too late now. Let me go , Dokyeom. I'm sorry." After saying that , she runs towards Jungkook's open arms.

  "Give me a chance !" Dokyeom begs.

  "I'm so sorry. But Jungkook already stole  my heart from the beginning." She said that while kissing Jungkook's cheeks.

  Jungkook suddenly become shy.

  The crowd stare in awe. They are lucky to witness this rare moment.

  "Yayy ! A new couple !"

  "This is confirm !"

  "Yukook is real !"

  The fans cheer loudly.

  "Choi Yuna , will you be mine ? I swear I'm gonna protect you."

  Yuju smiles.

  "Wait , Jungkook. Let me finish my other business first." She glance at Dokyeom.

  "Oh no ! You're not gonna ditches me when I'm asking you out right ?"