Actor & Idol ~ Part 22

Yuju's POV

  I gasp.

  I didn't expect him to propose.

  Well , I do hope he proposes me soon. Not gonna lie.

  But I'm scare. Am I... good enough for him ?

  "Jungkook... Are you... sure you want to be with me ?" I ask hesitate. I look down at my shoes. Averting my eyes from him.

  "What ?" Jungkook asks.

  "What nonsense are you talking about ? Of course I want to be with you." He grabs my wrist. Making me look at his handsome face.

  "But..." I bit my lips.

  "Do you love me , Choi Yuna ?"

  I hold my breath.

  "Yes. I love you. So much that it hurt my chest to see you with other women on tv." I clutch my chest.

  "Yuna. I will not looking at other women. Only you caught my eyes. Only you can make my heart beats this fast. No one else." He takes my hand and place it on his chest.

  I can literally feel his heart 💓 beating fast.

  "And I warn you. Once you said yes , I'll not let you go. Ever. Even if you try to run away , I'll chase you down. I'll make sure you will not look at other men." Jungkook tilts my chin.

  His eyes... full of desires.

  "I'm sorry if I'm being aggressive. But , I've been holding back after all this time. I truly love you. So much." He kisses my forehead.

  Hearing he said those things... it is embarrassing.

  But , I'm afraid to be left alone.

  "Yes ,  Jeon Jungkook. I'll marry you!" I smile as I place my hand on his cheeks.

His eyes widen. Probably expecting me to turn down his proposals.

  "You will ?" He asks to make sure.

  I nod. "I will."

  Jungkook suddenly embraces me.

  "I swear , I'm gonna make you the most happiest bride." He kisses my face.

  My forehead.

  My eyelashes.

  My nose.

  And my lips.

  We share a kiss under a moonlight.

  The most sweetest kiss ever.

  After a while , we both pull away.

  Staring at each other with our forehead knock softly against each other.

  "And I'm gonna make you the most happiest groom ever." I smile.

  "Please take care of me from now on , husband." I grin.

  "Sure , my beautiful soon-to-be wife." He taps on my nose with his finger.

  Jungkook holds my hand.

  He takes the ring and put it on my finger.

  I take the other one and put it in his finger.

  So pretty. I never thought I will be wearing ring so soon.

  "This is our engagement ring." He smiles.

  "Thank you." I take his hand and kiss the ring.

  "No. Thank you for accepting the ring." He pats my head.

  "Let's go and tell the noisy members about us." Jungkook suggests.

  "Sure. But I think they already know." I cough.

  "Oh yeah. They got really crazy when it come to shipping us. Yukook." He chuckles.

  "Yukook is real. Forever and ever." I grin.

  "Yeah. I wonder why they even ship me with Sinb. Sinkook ? That's sound so not beautiful." He bits his lips.

  "Most of them ship me and Jimin. While you and Eunha." I sigh.

  "Hmm. Eunha is pretty cute."

  "Hey!" I punch his broad shoulder.

  "Hahaha , sorry. I'm just kidding. You are so cute when you jealous. I don't mind seeing you like this every day." He winks.

  "Ugh , you goof. Let's head back now. Or else the members will think about something else." I pout.

  "Something else ?" He raises his eyebrows.

  "I know you are not that innocent ! You know what I'm talking about !" I nudge him.

  "Haha , should we make their imagination come true ?" He kisses my neck.

  "Nope. I'm heading back first. Call a taxi okay."

  He laughs. "Okay. Let's head back together."