Pentagon Love ? - Part 1 *REQUESTED*

Heyya guys , so here is the first side story requested by @saranista . ;)

Yuju

I run as fast as I can. From what , you ask ?

From hundred of people who are chasing me.

Why ? Because I'm the main vocal of Gfriend , Choi Yuna. I rather be called Yuju though.

"Hurry up , she's getting away !" I can hear one of those hundred people yelled

I'm starting to give up since my legs feel tired from all those running.

I thought to myself , "Am I gaining weight ?" (No Yuju . You're perfect af , girl.) ;)

Now I regret for not listening to Sowon unnie advice.

She told me to stay in our dorm while she's gone. But I was so hungry that my legs start walking on its own to a nearby restaurant.

I'm eating salad from the restaurant peacefully. After a few bites , I heard screaming from outside the restaurant.

I excused myself and I used their back door to escape.

Bla bla bla , now you know why I'm here. Running away from reporters and human being.

OH NO ! I'm slowing down now ! This is bad !

I run faster to find a place to hide. The crowd is out of sight since I run faster.

A hand grip my wrist and pull me to dark alley.

"Don't touch m-" I gasp.

"You..." I frown and the man who 'save' me chuckle softly.

He is actually older than me 2 years.

"Are you here to hide as well ?" I ask him. He shrugs.

"Ugh , such a ba-"

He quickly covers my mouth with his large hand to prevent me from talking.

"What was that for... Sunyeol." I muffle behind his hand.

WHO THE HECK IS SUNYEOL ?

This is him.

;) Geez , stop yelling ladies ! You haven't seen the others character yet. xD

Okay , so that's all for today

Okay , so that's all for today. I'll continue to write part two when I'm free and available. ;))

P/S : This is just a SIDE STORY. It DOES NOT RELATED to the MAIN STORY.

Don't forget to vote. :))