Part 1 (2019)

2019

  My name is Yuju. I'm 22 years old. I'm loving everything in my life right now. I got a boyfriend , I got parents and friends who support my career. And of course my career.

    I have a successful career

    I have a successful career. I never once thought about quitting. I love my career.

  Gfriend

  Gfriend. That is my career. My life. My everything. They are like my second family. I love them.

  I slowly walk to the backstage. I have been feeling nauseous and dizzy lately. Maybe I'm not eating well. Hiatus for 1 month just to loss weight. I can't believe I do that.

  Our song 'Sunrise' is about to come out. I have been busy preparing myself with the choreography and such.

  It's been a long time since I last saw my boyfriend.

  My legs stop at a room which has 'BTS' name on the door.

    This is Jimin

  This is Jimin. My boyfriend. Currently a member of BTS. The nation boy group.

  I like him. His funny joke , his laugh and the way he treats me.

  I take a deep breath.

  Slowly open the door after a few knocks.

  At that time , I regret what I just did.

  I wish all this isn't true

  A girl. Is hugging him.

  And they are kissing.

  I can't believe this.

  Jimin looks like he enjoys the kiss. They didn't realize that I am currently spectating their action.

  I bit my lips.

  I take my shoes off. And harshly throw it toward their direction.

  They immediately break away from each other.

  "Yuna ?" He asks. Confuses.

  "What ? Don't look at me with that confuse face. Looks like you guys have a great time huh ?" I smirk. Not letting my guard down. Although my heart hurts , I put on a brave face.

  "Yeah , we do. And you , Choi Yuna , is not needed here." The girl smiles.

  "Wait. Who are you ?" Jimin looks at the girl.

  "Huh , now you gonna play that kind of game , Jimin ? Pretending ?" I ask.

  He pretends to not know who she is when they are literally kissing. On top of that , Jimin looks happy when they kiss.

  "Wait seriously. Who are you ? What did I just do with you ?" Jimin looks even more confuses and annoyed.

  "Wow. Stop it Jimin. We already done it so many times. Just tell her the truth about us." She hugs Jimin from behind.

  "What ? What are you-" Jimin keeps on 'pretending'.

  "Disgusting. Both of you. I never ever want to see your face ever again. Go to hell. Goodbye Jimin." I throw the other shoes.

--------------------------------------

  "Wait Yuna!!" Jimin wants to go to her side but the girl is hugging him so tight. Preventing him from going.

  "What the heck ?! Who the hell are you ? What did you just put on my drink? " Jimin hisses. He shoves the girl.

  She smiles , " We are meant to be together. I have to eliminate her." She shows a small packet of white powder.

  "You. You put something on my and her drink ? How fcking dare you !" Jimin grabs the girl hair.

  "Haha , she should be gone right about now. She has been drinking it for a week now." The girl giggles.

  Jimin slaps the girl. "You! I'll deal with you later. And I'll surely kill you if something really happen to her!"

  The girl smile. "Go on. She should be dead right now. The amount of this thing on her body is way too much."

  Right as she finishes her talk , Jimin harshly grabs her hair and they walk out of the room.

  Yuna. Please be alright. Please baby. I'm sorry.