Chapter 4 : The Date ❣️ | Part 2 | ( Lemon, sorta )

Ira slumped in his chair. Rachel was texting the others in iMessage. Ira was in the Group IM but only observed the group. He took a sip of his coffee and continued to 'stalk' the converse.

                                                                              ~

The group of Merceneres and Glitter Warriors ( Except Bel  obviously! ) were walking down the streets of the town, chatting. Ira said nothing the whole time they walked. Rachel paused a conversation she was having with Maya and Clara and looked at Ira. She took his hand and brings him closer to her, hugging him in the process. 

"What's wrong with my little baby~?" she asked him in a motherly tone.

"Um, that's weird I'm not going to answer to that." he replied with a chuckle.

"You're no fun Ira, but I love you anyway." Rachel kisses Ira's cheek, the group watches in awe. "Oh, be quiet! It's like you've never seen somebody kiss someone!" 

The gang decides to have a sleepover. Since Ira was the only guy, they went easy on him.  "I regret this decision.." he said, gloomily. The others were laughing and giggling, Ira was in this middle getting roasted by Marmo. "Yo mama so ugly, that when King Mercenere saw her, he switched places with the Glitter Force!" The girls laughed and Ira was humiliated. 

"First of all,  I DON'T EVEN HAVE A MOM!" Ira yelled.

The girl stopped laughing and gasped at Ira. "What? You think I have parents? Parents suck!" Clara crawled up very close to Ira's face. "Having parents are the best thing in the world," she said with a surprised expression. "They support you all the way! You wouldn't know since you're a.. well, mercenere." Ira rolled his eyes. "Ya think.." 

"Irachel sounds good, how about you girls?" Marmo said suddenly.

"H-HEY!" Ira and Rachel shouted, simultaneously. 

"Yeah!" The others exclaimed.

"Whatever.."  Rory said, in a mad tone.

"Don't be such a stick in the mud, you little twit. You have no self-awareness." said Ira in a cocky tone. "Hey Mr.Cocky, you're not that arrogant!" Rory argued. "I beg your pardon?" Ira and Rory were facing each other closely. They both were angrily glaring at each other. "Okay you two, BREAK IT UP!" Maya said while clapping. Maya pushed them both back away from each other. They were still viciously glaring at each other. "Stupid sel-MERCENERE!" ( I don't DARE USE HIS JAPANESE NAME! O_O ) "STUPID FAIRY!" Marmo electrocuted both Ira and Rory, and you thought she could only do it to Ira. 

"You two morons don't seem to get along, not like you would 'cause you both are inside a love triangle of some sort. Act like good kids and stop bickering like two selfish brats!" scolded Marmo.

Ira and Rory looked at Marmo in a weeping expression. "Fine.." they both said and left each other alone. "What do you mean by 'Love Triangle'?" asked Ira in a curious tone, tilting his head all innocent-like. "Well, that's none of your business, deary." Marmo snickered. Ira was still pissed, so he hugged Rachel so he could calm down. "Looks like the two need some alone time." Marmo grabbed Maya and the others followed, snickering. Ira blushed in embarrassment. "W-W-W-WHA?! NO, WAIT!" The door was locked, Ira tried opening it but it was locked. How could you be locked in from the inside of a bedroom? Rachel when red-faced and inched towards the bed.

Ira looked at Rachel, also red-faced, and then crawled to her, up in her face. "What now?" he whispered. "I don't know." she whispered back. Rachel just shrugged it off and kissed him, then leaning backwards, making Rachel lay on top of Ira. Ira panicked inside. Why was Rachel agreeing to this? Ira felt a jerk, he panicked more., unable to figure out what going on. Rachel was moving her knee near his crotch. She then did the strangest thing, she rubbed her knee again it, making Ira moan a few times. Rachel broke the kiss and stared at Ira, with glossy eyes. Ira was panted slightly. "W-Why did you d-do that?" he stuttered. She shrugged, again.  "Are you crazy?!" he yelled. They could hear the others fangirling to the extreme. "I don't know! I just.. went to a place and I couldn't get out-- well, a dirty place but, I don't know!" Ira narrowed his eyes at her chest. "Well if you're gonna do that to me, I guess I'll do the same to you!" He lunged at her and grabbed her breasts. "I-IRA! LET GO, YOU DIRTY BASTARD!" she screeched at him, struggling to grab his arm but was feeling much pleasure. "L-Let go-" she let out a moan. She cupped her mouth, then he stopped. "Ha! Revenge!" Rachel when red-faced and she squealed. "What the heck what THAT?! DID WE ACTUALLY JUST DO THAT?!" The others went wild and they opened the door.

 "Wow, THAT WAS GREAT!" Marmo said with blood dripping from her nose.

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU, MARMO!!" Ira yelled and ran at her like a wild dog. "Well, gotta fly!" Ira chased after Marmo, the others crawled over to Rachel with nose-bleeds. "Wow, you actually made each other pleasured! That was worth fangirling!" Maya exclaimed. Rachel was still red-faced, sputtering after what just happened--then said,"What the... WHAT THE.. HECK?!"  

Okay guys... uh, that was a bit.. y'know.. I'm sorry you had to read that. XD Anyway, hope you enjoyed the chapter. Cya guys!! ( 883 story word count. :P )