Chapter 5 : ❤️ Valentines Day ❤️

It was the time of day, the 'Big V' has arrived! A.k.a, Valentines Day.  Ira just came out of a greenhouse, holding a red rose with its thorns picked off.  Ira was walking to Rachel's house. He ringed her doorbell. She opened the door and smiled. "Hey Ira. Happy Valentines Day." She threw her arms around him. "Would you be my Valentine?" Ira nodded and blushed. "Here," he held up the rose. "For you, my love." Rachel slowly took the rose; she smelt it. "It's beautiful! Thank you!" She kissed Ira on the cheek. Ira took the rose from her and put it in her hair. "Now you have something that's as beautiful as you."

"Aww, you're so sweet!" she gushed.

"Hehe." Rachel took his hand. "Where to, sweetie?" Ira thought for a while. "How about the greenhouse? We can admire the flowers." Rachel slugged Ira's arm. "Well, you're turning into a softie." Ira chuckled and walked with Rachel to the greenhouse. 

*******************

They arrived the greenhouse. Luckily Rachel brought her hat, the sun was blazing inside. They entered and saw huge bushes and flowers. 

"Wow, this is amazing!" exclaimed Rachel.

"I know, I'm glad I brought you here." Ira saw something flying around the greenhouse. He stuck his finger out, a butterfly flew onto his finger. "Look, Rachel," he said, turning to her. "A butterfly!" Rachel gasped and observed it. "Magnificent. A Monarch Butterfly." He slowly brought his finger to Rachel's head, the butterfly crawled on her head. Rachel flinched, but the butterfly was like glue; the butterfly was glued to her head. "Ira!" she whispered loudly. Ira chuckled. "It looks like it wants some of the pollen in that rose I got from here." Rachel stood still so the butterfly wouldn't get scared and fly off. "Science proves that," she said. "Butterflies eat with their feet, which is fascinating." Ira nods willingly. 

"Wow, that rose must be delicious. If I could turn into a butterfly, I'd suck it all down." joked Ira.

"Haha." Rachel laughed, still steadily standing. The butterfly flew away, the rose still shining. "Perfect hold," said Ira. "Hey, let's go check out the flowers over there!" Ira grabbed Rachel's hand and ran over to the plants. "Here, it's an Amur adonis," Rachel said, still holding Ira's hand. "These things are rare. I've never seen anything like it." Then suddenly, Ira lifted Rachel into the air by hand, then carrying her in bridal style. "Let's go someplace else." Rachel nodded and they flew off to their next destination.

*******************

They arrived at the school, Ira wanted to check out her school. "Hey Ira, why are we at my school?" Rachel asked him. He put her down. "I wanna see what it looks like. Don't worry, I can just teleport in, if you wanna come?" Rachel shrugs, which signals Ira that she says 'sure'.