Chapter 11(The End of this book :'>): The Oujia Board [PT.1]

As you can tell by the title... yes, this will be the last chapter of this story. I'm sorryyy!!! T^T But, if you want a sequel, comment down "IRACHEL FOREVER!" and I'll consider it. But for now, this will be the end, the last chapter for this book. Enjoy the chapter!

~Mangle-The-Author-chan

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rachel was sleeping on the left side of her bed. Ira on the right. Her eyes open, her batting her eyelashes, and tiredly looking around. Good thing she went to the bathroom as soon as she was done. She got up and scratched her head. She had to cover up and prepare something. Unless her mom was preparing breakfast then, she'll just have to get ready. It's Sunday, so she has some time to herself.

She walked to her closet and grabbed a skirt and a long sleeve shirt. Now, she knew it was gonna be hot today, but she, regardless, decided to wear a long sleeve because she's her own boss. She glances at Ira and smiles. She got dressed and ran down the stairs. Her mom was in the kitchen making pancakes.

"Hello, sweetie." her mother said, now looking at her. 

"Hi, mom." She fixed her clothes a bit and sat down at the table. "What's for breakfast?" Her mom turned to her. "Pancakes and Bacon." Rachel had an exciting facial expression. "Yay! Bacon pancakes, making bacon pancakes! Take some bacon and eat it with some pancakes! Bacon pancakes, that what she's gonna make! Bacon pancakess~!!" (( A/N: I'm pretty sure some of you know that reference. ;> )) Her mom laughs. "Haha, silly girl." Rachel giggles at her comment. "Is Ira awake, dear?" Rachel shakes her head. "Nah, still sleeping, like the usual." she chuckles. "Alright, make sure to save some for him." her mom said as she placed the items on the table. 

"Thanks, mother!" Rachel says as she begins to take a pancake and a few strips of bacon. 

Her mom chuckles. "You're welcome, dear." she walks back to the kitchen to clean up. Rachel begins to eat and, was she mesmerized. "You make the best pancakes, mom~" she cooed. "Thank you. I'm glad you like them." Minutes into the eating of breakfast, Ira's feet tap down the stairs. "Morning, Ira!" Rachel said. Ira said, "Good morning Rachel and Rachel's mom." He said as he rubbed his eye. He walks by the table and was switching moods quickly.

"Ooh, pancakes!" he exclaimed as he walked by.

"Yep. I saved you some!" Rachel said, smiling. Ira smiles back and went to grab a plate and fork. He came back to the table and sat down next to Rachel. "This looks good." he said as he grabbed a pancake and a few bacon strips. Rachel nods in agreement. Ira took a bite and was as well mesmerized. "Soo good~" Rachel giggles. 

~*~

After they were done eating, Rachel stood up and walked to the living room. Ira stood up and followed. Ira asked, "What do you wanna do, now?" Rachel tapped her chin. "..Visit Maya and the others? Everyone, I'm pretty sure, is there every weekend. Well, unless Clara isn't there, then everyone is over there." Ira nods. "Sure. Hey, Rachel's mom! Is it okay if we visit our friends house?" Her mom peeks at them from the kitchen. "It is!" she replied. Rachel pulls Ira to the door and opens it. "Thanks, mom!" she said as she closed the door behind her and Ira. 

Ira and Rachel walked to Maya's house, which wasn't far. When they arrived, Rachel found the spare key underneath her doormat and unlocked the door. And Rachel's conspiracy theory was, indeed, correct. Maya, MacKenzie, Clara, Natalie, Marmo, and Bel were all in the middle of the floor. It looked like they were playing some type of board game.

"Hey, Irachel!" Maya said as she stood up. 

Natalie also stood up. "Come play with us!" Rachel and Ira walked over and saw that they were with an Oujia board. "Guys.. is that an ouija board?!" Rachel asked as her eyes were flooded with fear. "Uh huh. Wanna play? We're contacting a random spirit." Maya looked at them with a grin. Rachel hesitated. "Uhm.." she was at a lose for words. "Sounds fun." Ira plopped down. Rachel was looking at everyone. She sighed in defeat. She knew that ghosts were a thing to her. She sat down next to Ira. 

"Oooh! They're saying something!" Natalie shouted as the wooden piece moved. Rachel gazed at it, intrigued. "I... I am... c..om...i...n...g..f..or...yo..u...Huh?!" Clara looked over. " 'I am coming for you?' What in the world?" All of a sudden, the lights started to flicker. Rachel was being a wuss this time and squealed. She gripped Ira's arm. Ira rubbed her arm to try and calm her down.

"It's a-a-alright, Rach. We're gonna be fine!" he assured her.

The lights went out. At this point, everyone panicked. "WE'RE GONNA DIE!!!" Marmo hollered. What will happen to them, now?

Okay so, this is a cliffhanger for the sequel. I hope you liked this last chapter on a cliffhanger! BYE! >:3