♤Chapter 9: Explanation♤

Everyone sits on the couch and tries to get comfortable, while Ira tries to explain the situation to Bel.

"So, you may o-or may of not heard that.." Ira felt very hesitant to tell Bel his relationship with Rachel.

"Me and R-achel are toget-t-her." Ira smiles awkwardly, trying to hide his panicking nervousness. Bel looked very surprised. "...YOU.. have a GIRLFRIEND?!" Ira nodded scarcely. Bel shakes his head. "Ira, King Mercenere raised you better than this." Bel said shaking his head, disappointed. Marmo jumps in. "Well, he's following his heart, so of course he would fall for one of the Glitter Warriors." Marmo gave Bel puppy eyes.

This woman... Bel though, slightly chuckling to himself.

"What's so funny?!" Marmo pouted. She crossed her arms to show her brat  side.  "Nothing, nothing. So, Ira, you're telling me..." he turned to Ira. "You're dating a Glitter Warrior? Who is it?" Ira didn't say anything, but really wanted to. Rachel raised her hand. "It's me!" She chirped.

"Wow.. uh, aren't you... Glitter Diamond?"

"Yes, sir."

"Wow, okay then."

Bel scratched his head. "Now that we have THAT out of the way, how about a movie, everyone?" Maya said.

Most of us cheer and quickly sit down. Bel and Marmo nod and also sit down. "What movie, guys?!" Asked Natalie. Ali-Clara pointed to a movie that had an interesting appearance.

"How about a documentary?" asked Clara.

The others booed jokingly. "Such a BOOOORING doc-whatchamacallit" Ira said. Rachel giggled and slugged Ira's arm. Ira whines like a little brat. There was so much commotion over picking a movie.

"Everyone, SHUT UP!" Bel shouted.

In a minimal of seconds, the room was silent. "Now, Maya, go ahead." Maya nods slowly trying to process what happened.