Chapter 10: Getting Frisky ●●Special Chapter●● 🍋

So this will be a Switching P.O.V chapter. I'd figure you'd wanna get a visual of what the 2 main characters are thinking. Then throwing in a 3rd Person P.O.V. Also with it being a lemon. And despite it being a very long chapter, But anyways, you may proceed with the chapter.

●●●●

□~Time Skip to Tomorrow~□

Rachel was sleeping soundly on her bed, not aware that Ira was inside her bedroom. Ira climbed on her bed. He proceeded to shake her gently, then slowly scaling to shaking her more rough.
When it came to the point where it was rough, Rachel turned on her stomach--but this still didn't stop Ira. He got an idea to wake her. He leans down until his lips were close to her ear. He whispered something seductive in her ear.

"Come and give me some of that sugar, darling~"

Rachel woke up, screaming. She then noticed it was Ira who whispered in her ear. "Ira, YOU SICK BASTARD!" Her face was completely red. Ira busted out laughing. Rachel tackled Ira; they went at it for a while.

They both eventually stopped. Right now, Rachel is on top of Ira. "Ira, don't do that again.." she whispers. He nods and chuckles. Rachel gets off of him and sits up. He does the same.

"So, what's up?"

"Nothing. Just came to inform you that I'm gonna go with Marmo to a Science Convention."

Rachel was intrigued. "Science convention? Since when were you interested in Science?" She asked him. He shrugs. "I don't know. It seemed like something you would do so I decided to do one." Rachel smiles brightly. "How sweet of you, Ira." She kisses his cheek. He blushes, rubbing the kiss mark.

"Well, garsh." He said, giggling.

"Well, I'm going to go. I'll see you later!" Ira waved Rachel goodbye and flew out of her window. Rachel waved back and smiles brightly, once again. I should probably do something for him.. But, what? Rachel thought. She springed from her bed to downstairs. She didn't plan on doing anything this Saturday, despite the plan with Ira canceled since he's going with Marmo to a convention.

♡Ira's P.O.V♡

I was walking with Marmo to the convention. We enter with my project and place it on a table. I was very excited for this moment. I really wanted to get a prize so I could give it Rik-Rachel.

The judge was taking a look at the first project. He gave it a mark, then went over to mines. "And what do you have here, young lad?" he asked me. I said, "Well, it's a robot." I smile. He nods and starts to check out my robot. "Does it work?" I nod quickly. "Yeah! Lemme show you." I grab a remote and it shows 5 buttons, and a keypad.

"So this green button is for it to move which you use this keypad to move it in any direction. Then, this red button is for it to stop. Well, actually, it's to accelerate in speed. This is the decrease. The blue button is the increase. This yellow button is for it to jump. Kinda like this remote is a Xbox Controller, the black button is for it to shut down." I explained.

The judge was nodding at everything he said. "Would you please demonstrate this robot?" he asked. I nod quickly once more and press a button. The robot turns on and asks what I want it to do. I move it forward. Then I make it jump.

"Interesting project you have... uh, what is your name?" He says.

I hesitate but tell him my name. He nods again and continues on. Marmo pats my shoulder. "I think you did good." I nod while smiling.

•~Time skip to after~•

The judges conclude the marks and apparently, I'm the winner. He gave me a blue ribbon, and a very heavy book. A few of the girls here were giving me the goo-goo eyes. It felt very weird winning when everyone staring dead at you.