Chapter 1

Hey everyone!!
This is my first ever story that I actually write, espcially in English x3
So I hope you will be gentle to me as you read it ,_,
If you have any tips, to give me, or if I made a mistake in anything, please let me know I'd very appreciate it ♡
Anyway, enjoy ^-^

The room was very dark, I could not see anything around me.

"Bella?

 I felt a sense of shock, which woke me up, took me back to reality. I looked around me and tried to narrow my eyes so I could see a little in the dark.

Which, of course... Didn't really help.

"Bella? Are you there?"

That voice again, calling my name, once again. That familiar voice.

Then it hit me, I realized who called my name.

"Rachel! Rachel! Is that you?" The anxiety struck me, Rachel sounded very frightened, while I could see nothing.

I tried to move, but for some reason, my hands were tied to the wall.

"Bella! I'm scared! I can't see anything!"

"Don't worry everything will be fine, I'm just gonna ... UGH!" I felt a hit on the back of my neck.

I could hear Rachel's crying fades.

****

"Wake up"

I feel like my body is shaking.

"Axel! she is not waking up!"

The voice sounded like of a little boy's, and it was like he doesn't really know what to do, or what he is supposed to do.

I opened my eyes slowly, I noticed the cracked ceiling, felt the intense pain in my back as a result for sleeping on a wooden log.

I straightened up as I saw the young boy putting his hand on my back.

"Hey" the young boy smiled at me "How are you?"

I looked at him, analyzing him.

He has a really soft smile, blond hair and special green eyes that could make you relax in a second.

"Umm... Hello?" he looked at me, confused "Are you okay?"

"What did I tell you about talking to strangers?" A manly and strong voice was heard from outside of the room, next to the wooden door.

The man entered the room.

I tried to read him by his face, but he showed me nothing.

"But Axel... She woke up"

"How can you know if she is she?"

I looked at him angrily, who does he think he is to say that?

"Excuse me? I clearly am a female"

"Nobody has seen a woman in this world for so long, you can't fool me."

Wait, what? for how long was I asleep?

"What... Are you talking about?" My voice trembled.

I clearly have no idea of what is happening, it's like I was in my room, few minutes ago, after a long day at school.
Dreaming that weird dream...

Now, I'm here.

They both looked at me, with a curious face.

"I think we should trust her," The young boy said "Maybe she really doesn't know what is going on"