Chapter 20

Emily's pov

I woke up and i didn't feel aaron anywhere but i felt something else i got up and the room was filled with pink, red, and white rose petals everywhere even on the bed i looked at aarons's spot and there was a note.

''hopefully this day makes up for me missing your birthday:)-love aaron P.S. There's some bath bombs beautiful so take a relaxing bath and then meet me where the next note says too take your time beautiful no rushing ;)''

I smiled and i walked to the restroom and smiled he had candles lit everywhere and two scented bath bombs there and a towel waiting for me. 

I finished my bath and then got dressed. I put on some ripped blue jean shorts and a loose white crop top and some black vans. 

I grabbed the note and i opened it.

''Finally you finished showering ! Next note is at the very first place we met- love aaron'' 

I smiled and i went outside and i saw silver.

''asimi!'' i said and she ran to me and hugged me.

''emmy!'' she yelled

''she's been wanting to see you even though its been a few hours'' claire said and chuckled

''damn i was actually heading out aaron had this whole day planned for us'' i said

''oh okay then we will bring silver tomorrow?'' claire said

''yes tomorrow she can stay as long as she wants'' i said and smiled 

''bye em'' cole and claire said

''bye emmy'' silver said

''bye guys bye asimi'' i said and smiled

I got on my bike and went to the school.

Once i got there i saw stacy and logan.

''hey guys what are you doing here'' i said and smiled

''here to hand you this'' stacy said 

''aaron said there is two more notes left'' logan said and i opened the note.

''sorry to do this love but its time to get wet we had our first date there :)-love aaron'' 

I put the note in my pocket and said bye to logan and stacy and went to the beach.

''emily glad you can make it'' mark said and smiled

''here's your fourth note'' lexi said and smiled

''you see that buoy out in the ocean thats where your last note is beautiful there's a jet ski waiting for ya-love aaron''

''all the way out there!'' i said and mark nodded

''here's your life vest'' he said and handed it me and i walked to the jet ski and went out to the buoy.

''where the hell is the note'' i said and looked around and i saw a box and grabbed it.

I found the note and then i opened it up.

''now i get to see my beautiful mate. Hungry?-love aaron'' 

I rode back in and gave the life vest to mark.

''it doesn't say where he is'' i said

''hungry?'' they said and i groaned 

I tried to think of what that meant. 

*FLASHBACK*

''come on beautiful'' aaron said and grabbed my hand.

''where are we'' i said

''only the best place in town. Hungry?'' he said 

I looked up to see a beautiful restaurant.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

''CAPORAL RESTAURANT'' i said and smiled and i ran to my bike and drove there. 

''are you mrs. waters'' a guy in a tux said coming up to me and i wanted to laughed at what he called me only aaron would be this cheesy.

''yes i am mrs. waters'' i said and smiled

''this is for you once you put it on Mr. waters will be waiting'' he said and smiled and he led me to the restroom.

I opened the box to see a stunning dress. It was all black and had a leg slit. The box also had a straightener, heels, a small wallet, and my make up bag. 

I started doing my hair and my make up as quick as i could then i slipped the dress on and then the heels then i looked in the full body mirror and i smiled.

My hair was straight and parted in the middle and was tucked behind my ears and i had a smokey eye and some nude lipstick. Once i finished everything i walked out and saw aaron with his mouth dropped.

''god damn'' he said and i blushed

''you look beautiful'' he said and he grabbed my hand.

''where is everyone'' i said

''just us i rented out the whole restaurant'' he said and i widened my eyes.

''aaron you didn't have to'' i said

''i did i missed your birthday because you know'' he said and sighed

''i would've been happy with a box of pizza from franks or anything'' i said and i grabbed his hand

''you don't have to make up for anything aaron what happened is in the past and im with you now and the only person i want to be with right now is you you're perfect to me aaron'' i said and he smiled

''i love you'' he said

''i love you too now lets eat cause i am starving'' i said and he laughed and we sat down.

Overall i was happy aaron made me so happy. I know my whole love life has been a roller coaster ride but im glad aaron is my mate he's changed so much since we first met even if he was a bad boy he's an amazing alpha were working on me being the luna which im terrified for but with aaron by my side he makes it easy.

''whats going on in that pretty little head of yours'' he said and smiled

''how much i love how amazing you've been'' i said and smiled

We laughed we talked we shared things we never shared and it was an amazing night........