Chapter 39

Emily's pov 

I woke up and mari wasn't in the bed neither was aaron so i went downstairs and i saw them making pancakes and i smiled.

''what are you guys doing'' i said and mari giggled

''mommy pancakes'' mari said and i smiled 

''your making pancakes my love'' i said and she nodded

''oh why thank you beautiful'' i said and smiled and she gave me a plate and i served her some pancakes and sat her down at the table and she ate and aaron came next to me and kissed my cheek.

''morning beautiful'' he said and i smiled

''morning'' i said and smiled and he put my plate down and we sat down. 

''so today are we gonna tell everyone?'' he said and i nodded

''yeah i was thinking we should invite everyone over and just tell them'' i said and smiled 

''alright ill invite them while you shower mari'' he said and i playfully glared and he chuckled and we ate.

''alright mari lets go get you dressed'' i said after we ate and she smiled.

I went upstairs and put her in some light blue jeans and a white shirt with some vans. 

''alright little munchkin you are ready'' i said and she smiled and she helped me get dressed.

''alright this?'' i said and she shook her head and i grabbed a different shirt and she looked at me for a second and she went to  my closet and looked around and i giggled and she pointed to a white shirt similar to hers and i laughed. 

''you want mommy to match you?'' i said and she nodded

''yes'' she said and i smiled

''okay love'' i said and i grabbed the shirt matching pants and shoes. 

''alright how about now?'' i said and she nodded

''yes!'' she said and smiled 

''alright lets go'' i said and smiled and picked her up and then went downstairs. 

''alright when is everyone coming'' i said 

''well change of plans we are actually going to mark's'' aaron said and i nodded and we grabbed a bag and put some of mari's toys in it and then took off to mark's house. 

I didn't have to worry about them catching my scent because i mean lexi and naomi are there and they will just think its them. 

''Heyy" I said walking in and everyone said hey back.

"So what's up" mark said and I smiled

"So you guys know me and Aaron have been trying to get pregnant for a few months now and everytime it was always negative" I said and they nodded

"Well yesterday when I took the test in the morning I felt like I really was pregnant so I took it and it said negative but when I got back home from shopping with Lexi and Naomi I kept having that feeling like I was so I went to the store and got two tests and went on both of them and.." I said and grabbed the bag and pulled the test out of the box and showed them the test.

"I'm pregnant" I said and everyone jumped up and cheered

"OH MY GOD!!!!" Lexi yelled and hugged me.

"I'm so happy for you em you deserve it I know how sad you got everytime it was negative" logan said and hugged me and I smiled

''thank you'' i said and smiled and we all hung out. 

Asimi and mari went to the back yard and played and we all hung out in the living room and i was holding cody.

''i swear he is so cute'' i said and smiled and claire smiled 

''you should've seen it this morning he waved and he giggled and ugh it was just so cute'' she said 

''awww'' i said and smiled 

''i remember the first time mari giggled it was just so cute'' i said and smiled 

''i hate that i missed so much from mari but i saw the important stuff like her first steps and stuff like that so im glad i got to see that'' aaron said and smiled and i gave him a kiss.

''i always wondered where the hell you went for a few days i would come to the office and jake would be like oh he's on a business trip and i would ask where and he would be like i dont know he didn't say it was a last minute thing and i would be like what the hell'' mark said said and i chuckled 

''well im never leaving like that again'' i said and smiled 

''good'' naomi said and i smiled 

I was so glad i came home if i never came home i wouldn't have a baby on the way i would have never met cody i would have never known stacy was after my princess. I am just glad everything is getting back to normal.......