Chapter 49

*i was writing this chapter and I heard this song come on pandora and it just fit with the chapter so listen to the song!💖 Love ya😊💖*

Emily's pov

I held Madison for what felt like hours but was only a few minutes.

Aaron case next to me and held me and it kept me from going insane.

"I love you madds" Mari said and kissed her forehead.

"Em bring her inside" Claire said

"No I don't wanna move" I said

"Em" mark said and I growled and flashed my eyes.

"Everyone go I'll stay" Claire said and everyone went inside and Claire sat next to me.

"I know how you feel Em I felt the same way when I thought they killed silver when she was born. I was empty I was angry that I didn't even fight for her I was putting the guilt on myself." She said

"I will stay here till you are ready to move" she said and I wiped my tears and put Madison down.

"Let's go get her some clothes" I said and she nodded we both got up and walked and then I heard something. I stopped and turned around and I saw Madison's body starting to glow red.

Her bones cracked softly and gently and the glow just got brighter. It started to turn from a gold glow to a more red orange glow and started to get brighter.

Everyone came outside just as in shock as we were.

"What the hell is going on" Aaron said

"I don't know" I said and the glowing stopped and Madison was flat on the floor and we were now just confused.

Then it was just crack after crack and then fur spread out of her skin and by the time we knew it she was this gorgeous wolf her fur was pure red orange and she had the brightest blue eyes ever seen that they were so close to white.

"Oh my god" I said and I walked to her and she jumped around and I cried again and she kneeled in front of me and I pet her head and she started to shift back and Mari brought out a blanket.

"I could never leave you mom I love you" She said and I chuckled and hugged her and Aaron squeezed us.

"Dad" Madison said

"Yes pumpkin" he said

"You're killing us" she said and chuckled and I laughed

"Sorry" he said and let us go and I smiled and mason ran out and hugged her and I smiled.

He pulled away and hit her arm.

"Ow!" She said

"Don't do that ever again you butt munch" he said and me and Aaron chuckled.

"Can we just go inside and get Maddy dressed" I said and everyone nodded and I took her upstairs and took her a quick shower.

"Do you know what happened?" I said and she nodded

"I died" she said

"Yeah." I said and sighed

"It wasn't your fault mom" she said

"How do you know" I said

"Because I know I just couldn't handle the pain anymore it was hurting badly. But Stacy told me to come back that I wasn't ready to leave everyone that loved me." She said and I looked at her.

"Did you say Stacy?" I said and she nodded

I never told her about Stacy I mean I said Aaron had a sister that died but I never told her why.

"She said she loves and misses everyone she showed me memories of when you were pregnant with Mari the good parts" she said and smiled

"She showed me how you and dad met she said it was a complicated love but she wouldn't have had it any other way because she knew in her heart you were good she was just jealous most of the time but she loved you" she said and I smiled

"Alright let's get dressed" I said and smiled

I was so thankful she was okay that nothing bad happened to her and it mad me happier than any person on this planet...........
__________________________________
I have gotten so much love on this book that it hurts me to say that it's over officially 💔 but never be upset I have another book coming out and it's going to be a good one 💗  and it will not have any of my other books involved with it like my last few books but it will be an amazing book so I'll let you know when it's finished ❤️❤️

-Des💗💗