Chapter 34

Emily's pov 

*SKIPPING TO DECEMBER*

''its time to go home'' i said and smiled

''yay'' mari said in her baby voice and i smiled

''wanna go see dadda'' i said

''yeah'' she said

''alright well we are almost there'' i said and smiled 

Its been ten months we have been in hiding and nothing has happened and its time we stop running and face what we need to face. I have been helping aaron plan the winter ball and no one knows im coming home but him and its gonna be an amazing ball.

Mari was gorgeous she had dirty blond hair like aaron and grew to have his eyes but she had my smile and it would be impossible for anyone to love her as much as i do.

She's seen aaron a few times since we left we didn't do it too much but we did it often she's seen him at least five times since we left and he gets excited to see her every time

''alright lets go to this hotel and get ready'' i said and she smiled and we got off and went to our room that aaron got for us and our dresses were waiting and i did my hair and my make up and i got mari dressed first. I put on her little pink dress that was similar to mine i put her hair up in a bun and put on her little white shoes. Then i got dressed and this dress was gorgeous. It was a mint color that had lace on it. 

''alright lets go to the limo the ball already started'' i said and we went downstairs and i told aaron to have my dad pick me up

''oh my god em'' he said and he hugged me

''you look beautiful'' he said and looked at mari.

''oh my god she's gotten so big'' he said

''mari this is your grandpa'' i said

''hi gorgeous'' he said and she waved hi.

''alright lets get to this ball'' i said and he nodded and we got into the limo.