A Set Path to Follow

Our freedom in life is purely an illusion. From the start of life, the programming of how society is expected to act is already being transmitted. All the way from stereotypes, to social rules.

An inevitability is work. Work would be necessary even in a world where work is unnecessary. It's practically a set destiny, even when there is no such thing.

But if you somehow manage to escape work, you live a life of hardship and heartbreak.

I find it true that those who do not work and gain rewards regardless tend to be spoiled brats. But there are many out there who work very hard, but still managed to end up in somewhere as if they hadn't worked at all.

Everyone grows up being told how their future is meant to be: School, collage, job, marriage, kids. That is the general life that all of us live. The most common path to follow. It is set up in such a way that life becomes nearly impossible to live if you decide to stray from those instructions.

But after that come the end of it all. The darkness. The nothingness.

Your death.

That's when your life is over. You grew up, got an education, job, spouse, and you created one or more lives with your love.

That is true for so many people.

And that's why I don't want to live that life, yet I'm sure that one way or another life will inevitably throw me down that path weather I like it or not.