Chapter 2

"Miss Devine?" a strange voice called up the stairs.

"Up here" i grumbled as i uncurled my body, and rolled off the bed.

A petite girl stood at my door with a small smile on her face,

"Hi, I'm Kirsten" she said sticking out her hand.

"Please call me Rylee" i replied shaking her hand.

She started grinning "Thank god imagine me having to call you Miss" she screwed her face up.

i laughed as she grabbed my hand and pulled me to the stairs.

"I will be staying with you until your brother and his mates arrive tomorrow, it will be like a sleepover" she chirped pulling me down the stairs and into the living room, on the coffee table lay a large tub of ben and jerrys and a pile of my favorite movies. I grinned before grabbing Friend With Benefits and popping in the player,

"Its one of my favorite movies" i confessed as i sat on the couch next to kirsten.

We stayed up and watched movies until the morning, neither of us could be bothered walking up the stairs so we crashed on the couches.

"Ry-Ry, im home" i heard some shout as they slamed the front door.

"Good for you i muttered before rolling over and tried to go back to sleep. I felt someone heavy sit on me and start to tickle my sides.

I groaned at them before opening my eyes:

"Joshy" i screamed wraping my arms around his neck and hugging him.

"my friends are on their way, some problem with security but i snuck away" Josh replied smirking at me.

"Who are they" i question him, before he could reply five gorgous boys burst through the door, my jaw dropped.

"hi were One Direction" they chourused looking at me with smirks on their faces

Sorry its bad :/ it was kinda just a filler to get the boys in it will get better i promise let me know if there are gramical errors and i will try correct them :)

Please FAN or VOTE or COMMENT what you think :) xx