Chapter 10

A/N: Sorry for the wait. Am i the only one who hates homework. Ok so this kinda focus' of Louis :D its a bit sad for him but yah know. 

*Rylee's P.O.V*

Zayn and I had just been to the shops to get some milk and bread. It had been about a week since Josh's little outburst and since Luke went back home; we still text but slowly we have started losing contact. The corner of my lips pulled down as I thought about the fact that soon we will completly lose contact, Zayn noticed my mood change,

"Whats up babe?" He asked studing my face carefully.

"Nothing just thinking" I replied trying to convince him.

"Its about Luke isn't it?"

"Yeah" I said sadly.

"Hey Ry" 

"Yeah?"

"Never mind, were home." I looked up as we pulled into the driveway, there were no cars so the boys would probably be out with Josh or with Kirsten; Josh had became close with her as had the rest of the boys as she was at our house checking on me and Josh.

"Anyone home?" I called cheerily unlocking the door and walking inside with Zayn in tow.

"Just me" I heard Lou reply, his voice sounded different. Lifeless. Sad.

"Whats up Boo?" Zayn asked, obviously picking up on he change. Silence followed, confused Zayn and I walked to the living room where Louis voice came from. Louis was curled up on the couch, eyes rimmed red, and his body shuddering with silent tears.

"Aww Lou, whats wrong?" I cooed walking over and taking his hand. He just burst out crying again.

"What wrong?" I repeated.

"El?" I looked at Zayn but he looked just as confused as me.

"Whats wrong with El? Is she sick?" Zayn asked kneeling next me and rubbing Louis back.

"No-o" He stuttered.

"What is it Boo?" He asked.

"She cheated" He shouted at no one, before leaning on my shoulder bawling his eyes out.

"shhh" I cooed "It will be alright" I said as Zayn continued to rub his back. As his breathing slowed to a regular pace Zayn asked the question i had been wanting to ask:

"How?"

"She kissed another man, the paps had seen them holding hand, kissing and going out together while I was on tour" Louis replied hiccuping every now and then.

"Can I see?" Zayn asked, trying to pry Louis phone from his death tight grip.

"No!" He snapped.

"I'm sorry Boo" Zayn said sympathetically.

"No i'm sorry" Louis replied handing Zayn his phone. I lent over his Zayn's shoulder, Louis lock screen was a picture of him and Eleanor in Paris. They looked so cute together, so perfect. Why would you throw that away? I wish i had a guy as sweet and as caring as Louis, any girl would be lucky to have him! Zayn unlocked the phone and a page popped up.

 the headline read:

Calder a Cheater? 

Eleanor Calder girlfriend of famous singer Louis Tomlinson was seen on Saturday, cosing up with some strange guys that is definitely not  Louis. They were seen going out for dinner before going to a night club. Our photographers have pictures of them having a good night kiss. Is this the end of Elouner?

Underneth it had a picture of Eleanor and some stranger.

"Im sorry Lou!" I said slightly lost for words.

"Its ok, its not your fault!" He replied, a fresh ot of tear shining in his eyes.

"I know what Boo, we can make you forget!" I shouted.

"Brilliant idea Ry, tonight we go clubbing!" Zayn shouted back.

"Not what I had in mind" I replied still shouting.

"Yeah, I dont really feel like going out tonight" Louis mumble quietly.

It had been a few hours since Louis' breakdown and Zayn and I were just sitting on the front porch thinking of an idea to make Louis feel better.

"Ry can I tell you something?" Zayn asked staring into my eyes.

"Um nows not the time" I replied trying hard to think of an idea.

"But its important!" 

"Ok what?"

"Dont worry then"

"God Zayn stop doing that its annoying!"

"What?" He replied innocently.

"Going to tell me something then blowing it off!" I shouted standing up, i needed to go for a walk.

 "Im sorry, Im just not ready" He murmured following me. I heard a car honk and a whole lot of lights.

"Ry watch out!" Zayn scream, launching himself at me. I hit the concrete hard and everything went black.

*Zayn's P.O.V*

I saw the car rushing towards her, I jumped and pushed her.

My last thoughts were I love her. But she loves Luke.

A/N: :) hey llamas haha thanks for reading, sorry for the late upload, i hope you like this chappie the next one should be up soon! fingers crossed.

And by the way no hate to El, it just to suit the story, I totaly ship #Elounor . Who knows what happens next? Closest may get a dedi, also most amusing comment may get a dedi

Love you my llamas xx :D

So 115 vote and 50 comments, good luck ;D