Chapter 7

*Zayn's P.O.V*

I cant believe i actually blew it, im so stupid. If only i could get her to see that she likes me then maybe Josh would relax a little; but what could i do? I know what im going to make her jealous and i knew exactly who to do it with.

*Rylee's P.O.V*

I quickly finished doing my mascara and hurried down the stairs.

"Bye Josh, see you in a few" I called.

"Be safe, there is some money on the table" He called back, i pocketed the £20 and ran out to Luke's waiting car.

"Hey beautiful" Luke called from the drivers seat.

"Hey luke" I giggle blushing slightly.

"Ooooo we have a blusher!" a boy who i presumed to be his twin.

"Oh and im Jai by the way"

"Im Rylee" I replied.

"Like i didnt know that" Jai smirked looking pointedly at Luke.

"Shhh" Luke growled at his twin, "And that guy sleeping next to you is Beau" He said pointing to a good looking guy with his dark brown hair slicked to one side. Jai turned around in his seat and poked Beau in the ribs;

"Wholy Fu-" He trailled off when he saw me, "And may i ask who this is" He said, his green eyes sparkyling cheekely.

"Im Rylee" I replied rolling my eyes.

"Oh, i've heard alot about you"

"Mhhh? Like what?" Luke shoot Beau a glare.

"Um that you are um very nice and you uh like bowling" He finished looking proud of himself.

"Nice save Brooks" Jai muttered under his breath.

We pulled up at the Bowling Ally and as we got out of the car we were bombarded with cameras and questions:

Who is this girl,boys?

Someones special lady eh boys?

Luke, Luke over here. Is it true you and Lacy broke up?

Beau are you and angelika still going strong?

Out of nowhere three big security guards grabbed our arms and pulled us through the crowd.

"That was close" Beau breathed once we were ushered inside the Ally.

"Care to explain what that was about!" I shouted over the loud screams of the fans.

"um them they're our fans" Jai said awkwardly.

"FIRE BREATHING DRAGON!" A guy scream running towards us but slipping over and landing on his bum.

"Skippy!" Beau said jumping on the guys lap.

"Hands of my man, Daniel!" A girl called pretending to tell him off.

"Sorry Ange" He pouted.

"Its ok skip!"

"Ok, Rylee; thats Daniel but we call him skip and that girl is Angelika, she's with Beau" Luke explained.

"Oh right, but care to explain how you are so famous?" I questioned.

"Um you see we have a youtube channel and we are kinda popular" Jai explained

"Great another one" I muttered

"What was that?"

"Eh, nothing, so what do you do?"

"Dares and jokes and stuff for fun" Beau said hoping of Skips lap and running in to the arms of Angelika.

"You guys will have to show me sometime" I told them as the boys went to get our bowling shoes.

After a few round Angelika and I decided to sit out and just talk about girly stuff.

"So how did you and Luke meet?" She asked curiously.

"Uh i had just had a fight with the guy i liked and thought like me and i was crying so he comforted me." I answered quietly.

"Awww thats sweet, what was the fight about?"

"His bestfriend and I hugged because i was upset and he called me a slut" I said tearing up.

"Oh my god who is he?" She asked sympathetically. Just at that moment the doors flew open as the screaming grew deafeningly loud.

I turn to see Zayn with a familiar blond hanging off his arm. What was Zayn doing with her.

"Him" I said quietly.

Her head whipped round as she saw who it was.

"Who the hell is that on his arm?"

"Stacey!"

Thanks for reading :D

I want a name for my readers if you have any ideas comment or inbox :D if i pick yours you can have a dedi. this chapter is dedicated to angelika who is playing Beau's GF. He is sooooo hot like no jokes they all are! What do you thinks gonna happen? Are you guys team Lulee or team Zalee? :D Trust me Zayns not always going to be bad. P.S watch the video on the side, they do what makes you beautiful. The Janoskians are crack up!

30 votes for an update guys soooooo get voting. Please :L

Love you guys

Vote...Comment...Fan

xx