Chapter 3

I quickly closed my jaw. The boys all had smirks on their faces, giving each other a knowing look. I felt my checks flush as Louis broke the silence

"Hi I'm Louis, you must be Rylee" he said putting his hand out, i reached out to shake it but instead was pulled in to a bear hug, next thing i knew i was being crushed by the other 5 lads as well.

"Cant breathe guys" I said squirming to get out, this just made Louis grip me tighter.

After a few minutes, the boys finally let go, i noticed a very confused Kirsten stir on the floor.

"Morning Kirsten" i said gently kicking her side, she groaned rolling away from me, "We have guest" I shouted in her ear. She let out a stifled scream before sitting up and looking around.

"OMG!" she screamed as she noticed the boys standing behind me "You guys are One Direction! My sister loves you guys!" She continued.

"Not the only one" Louis whispered to Harry making him smirk. The rest of the boy started laughing as a confused look appeared on Kirsten face.

"I'm gonna take a shower, oh Josh will you drop me at school?" I asked interrupting the boys laughing

"Can i join you" Harry said winking.

Ignoring him i turned back to Josh "Soooo?" 

"Are you sure you wanna go to school today?" Josh asked concernedly 

"Yeh" I replied.

"Okay hurry up then, school start in an hour"

I ran up the stairs, two at a time. I quickly stripped of last nights clothes and jumped in the shower; the walm water relaxing me, my eyes trailed to the lines decorating my wrists. I need to do it. I need to release the pain. I picked up the blue razor and trailed it along my wrists, slowly i dug it in as the tear welled up in my eye, just as i was about to continue i was interrupted by someone knocking on the door.

"Hey Rylee, its Zayn. Um Josh said to tell you, that if you dont get out the shower now your gonna be late for school."

"Shit" I cursed. I quickly jumped out of the shower and grabbed a band-aid which i kept under the sink, still in my towel i threw open my door and ran into a surprised Zayn.

"Sorry" I muttered holding my towel tightly around my chest.

I saw Zayn flush slightly as he cleared his throat.

"I'll, um I'll be downstairs" He stuttered quickly turning and running down the stairs.

*Zayn's P.O.V*

"Hey Rylee, Um josh said to tell you, that if you don't get out of the shower now your gonna be late for school" I called through the door.

"Shit" 

I chuckled slightly at her response. A few moments later the door flew open and she ran straight into me still in her towel, I fell back and she fell on top of me. She quickly hoped up and tightened her towel, i quickly hopped up to. I looked at her, damn she had a good body! No i cant think that about Josh's sister he would kill me. While Rylee was in the shower Josh had given us the No Dating my Sisters rule, i understand where he is coming from i would never let one the lads date Doniya. I realised i was staring at her,

"Um" I cleared my throat "I'll, Um, I'll be downstairs" I call quickly turning and running down the stairs. 

After a few minutes she bounded down the stairs.

"Im ready" She called coming to a stop in front of us, she was wearing her school uniform with her hair dried and hanging naturally down her back and minimal make-up, with out it she still looked stunning, I bit my lip trying to clear my head; Liam noticed and gave me a knowing look, i sighed and shook my head.

"See you guys" She called as her and Josh left.

"Bye, have a good day at school" We replied.

*Rylee's P.O.V*

As i walked into school, the blond bimbo Stacey sneered at me 

"Oh look its the orphan, I'm surprised they didn't kill themselves sooner" She cackled at her own joke.

"They didnt kill themselves, they had a car crash" I replied getting angry.

"Oh I'm pretty sure they took one look at you and decided to drive themselves right at another car" She retorted.

That was it, i lost it...

*Josh's P.O.V*

"Can you please come to school, Rylee has been involved in a fight" The Principle sighed down the phone.

"Sure" I said hanging up the phone.

"Come on guys, Rylee's in trouble at school" I called grabbing my keys, the boys and Kirsten all jumped up, good thing i got managment's van.

Please Comment, Fan and Vote

Sorry its bad it was kinda rushed, Singing comps tommorow and i need some sleep, it will get better :) wish me luck xx

Love you all xx