Tᕼe ᗷegiᑎᑎiᑎg: ραят иιиє

Pinkie and Cheese hadn't heard them. They were still staring into the other's eyes, until Cheese noticed himself again. He quickly looked away and blushed.

Pinkie giggled quietly and looked away. Was that a blush she saw? Did he love her...? Maybe there was hope!

All that could be heard was mingling ponies behind them, until Cheese broke their silence. "Pinkie...?"

She looked back up at him. His face had turned a slight reddish tone. He was blushing!

"I...I need to tell you something..." Cheese continued.

Pinkie smiled at him. "Yeah?"

Cheese looked away. He wasn't sure how to tell her...

"I..." He was silent.

Pinkie looked at him concerned. "Cheese...?"

Cheese sighed and it took him a second to answer. "I..." He looked down at her hoof and grabbed it gently with his, then looked back up at her for a second before finally finishing his sentence. "I love you."

Pinkie was overwhelmed with emotion. Her smile grew as she took in his words. He loved her.

"Aw, Cheese..." she hugged him again. "I love you too."

Cheese slowly hugged back and smiled at her. His brother was right, she did love him!

They continued to hug in a tight embrace for a while, before they walked together into the rest of the party.

Her friends had watched the whole thing. They all let out an 'awww', except for Rainbow Dash.

"Eh, I guess they're ok..."

~~~

The rest of the party was a total blast! The couple laughed, talked, danced, and partied all day! As everypony began to leave, one by one, there was soon only Cheese and the main group left. It was late at night, and everypony was exhausted as they headed for bed, except for the two party ponies. They were still full of energy.

Pinkie jumped up with excitement. "THIS WAS THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVERRRR!"

Cheese smiled big and chuckled. "It sure was!!"

Pinkie smiled bright at him until she realized something, that made her frown. "Does...this mean you have to leave now...?"

Cheese laughed. "Of course not! IM STAYING RIGHT HERE! He put a hoof around her. "Right next to you."

Pinkie smiled big, but was still confused. "Really?? But what about your plan to save parties all over Eques-"

"EH. THEY CAN JUST COME HERE! PONYVILLE WILL BE NAMED THE OFFICIAL 'PARTY DOWN, PARTY TOWN!'" He laughed.

Pinkie giggled. "YEAH!"

"We'll have our own party planning business!" He smiled at her, full of excitement.

Pinkie smiled back. "YEAH!!" She hopped up and down. "Ooo!! IM SO HAPPY YOU'RE STAYING!"

"ME TOO!" Cheese smiled bigger in excitement.

"Where ya gonna stay?" The pink pony asked him.

"I'm not sure yet..." Cheese answered as he began to think.

Pinkie suddenly got excited. "Ooo! WE SHOULD GO PICK OUT A HOUSE FOR YOU!"

Cheese smiled at her. "YEAH!"

The two ponies walked out of Twilight's castle to look for a home for Cheese to stay in. After a while of searching, Cheese finally chose a house that wasn't too far from Sugarcube Corner. Lucky for them, the current owner was still awake, and sold the house to Cheese. The owner stayed in his house with him, until the next morning when he packed all his things and moved out, leaving Cheese alone with his new house.

~~~

The next year was full of laughter and fun for the two party ponies. Everyday they would go on fun-filled dates that always involved some crazy idea. They were known as the crazy party couple all over ponyville and soon all of Equestria! The two of them would pull pranks on other ponies and each other, plan crazy parties that lasted almost the whole night, go on crazy adventurous dates, and many other crazy activities that always ended in their laughter and wide smiles. They had the most wonderful times together, and would always make sure to explain every detail of them to their stuffed and rubber pets every night before they went to bed.

However, they weren't always crazy party ponies with each other. They of course had some of those sweet moments too. The moments they wanted to stay in each other's embrace and never leave. The moments where they spent the whole day at an amusement park and brought it to an end by sitting at the very top of a Ferris wheel. The moments where they would sit in front of a sunset and smile at each other for hours. The moments where all their stress was instantly gone, and all it took was for the other to be by their side. Those were the moments that made them feel like nothing else mattered. They were the only ponies in the room. They would stare into each other's eyes and be instantly sucked into eternity...

But soon, these moments would become even more frequent.

~~~

//HELLO! ARTSY HERE! THIS IS THE END OF THE FIRST CHAPTER! THE NEXT CHAPTER, AS YOU MIGHT GUESS, IS CALLED "THE WEDDING"! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY SO FAR! I LOVED WRITING IT! (Btw don't be alarmed, If you don't already know me, I always talk in caps XD ITS CUZ IM ALWAYS SO EXCITED XD but Irl I'm quiet and almost exactly like Fluttershy! Also, I don't own any of the art I've shown so far!) SO YEAH. I GUESS GOODBYE UNTIL NEXT CHAP! YEY