Prego Test? Affirmative? Uh oh!

I woke up to the sound of Jessica yelling. "Katalina where are you?"

"I'm up here" I shouted back though it was a little muffled by my face being in my pillow. I heard foot-steps on the stairs.

Then I heard Josie say, "Honey, are you okay?"

I sat up. "no. I'm hungry." I said reaching for the bag in Jessica's hands. She handed it to me. I looked in the bag and saw a load of fries. Yummm. But. No. Ketchup. What in the devils lair do they not understand English? "Um. Where's the ketchup? I'm pretty sure I asked for ketchup. I can't eat this without it." I said crossing my arms over my chest. They look at each other with that look, ya know the one that says 'uh oh'.

Then Josie handed me another bag with a 'here' then looked at me weird as I smothered the fries in ketchup. Finally eating time, so I dug in. They looked at each other again before sitting on either sides of the bed.

"Honey are you sure you're okay" they said at the same time. Gawd I hate it when they do that.

I looked that them with a reassuring smile, "yeah I'm fine in fact I'm great now."

"then why are you eating ketchup like there's no tomorrow? You hate ketchup." Josie asked.

"yeah, to the point where you can say all the right things, just to make someone else dislike it just as much as you." Jessica spoke out.

"You wouldn't even let us speak the word." Josie popped in.

"Seriously I hate It just as much as you now." Jessica said looking at me like I was a freak, as I shoved a few more in my mouth. Then I wiped my hands and mouth with a napkin and looked at them with a serious expression.

"Seriously you guys I'm fine. I guess I was over reacting when I said ketchup is disgusting and should be known as and illegal sauce that looks like blood. It really is not that bad."

Jessica pulled the fries away from me. I growled. Ops. O.O Did I really just do that?

"ya know. You get that trying-to-be-serious-look only when your lying to us" Jess said mocking my look.

"And so it's a dead give away." Josie says doing the same thing as Jess.

I started to pout. Then that pout started to quiver. And I started to cry.

"Oh honey." Jess hugged me tightly.

"I'll go get some tissue from the bathroom." Josie said and swiftly walked to the washroom.

Now this took me about five seconds to comprehend what she said what with my state of mind. And when I did I would have jumped out of bed if Jess wasn't hugging me so tightly, so instead I started to say, "Jos don't go in the-" but it was too late. She walked back out of the bathroom with pale shock written all over her face.

Jess must have notice because she quickly got up and started walking towards Josie even with my weak attempt to pull her back down onto the bed.

"Honey what's wrong is there no tissue in the washroom? We can go and get some?" She said inspecting Josie and making sure she was oky.

"Go look for yourself." Jos gestured to the washroom moving to the side but never taking her eyes off mine.

My heart was pounding hard in my chest to the point where I could here it in my head. We just stared at each other wondering different things some the same, some different.

Is she mad I didn't tell her? Does she know there mine? Is she gonna yell at me? Will she never talk to me again?

Calm down G.d. your blowing things way out of proportion.... I hope.