Chapter 3

Claude's POV
I don't want her to get hurt here. Alois will hurt her, punish her... She's not going to turn into the other servants. I wouldn't let that happen.
I slowly walked back to Y/N's room. I could hear her soft voice....Singing?  I knocked on the door, she stopped singing and opened it.
"Hi Claude!" I felt her arms around me, I looked down at her.
"What are you doing?" I asked.
She quickly let go, embarrassed, and looked at her feet.
"I-I-I'm sorry!"
"For what?"
"Hugging you."
"I don't mind, I just wondered why you were?"
"I... I thought that there was a possibility that you wouldn't come back..."
I held her chin up,
"Ahhh I see..." I gave her a grin.

Y/N's POV
As he held my chin up I blushed, then I ended up staring into his glistening, golden, gorgeous eyes.
He chuckled and gave me a hug, even if it did look a tad awkward as he was so tall.
"Better?" He asked, still laughing,
"Yes." I laughed back.
He then let go. Looking upset... The same face he made when his master called him..
"Claude... what's wrong?"
"Y/N... My master said if you stay here, you have to be a maid.."
"And? That isn't so bad!"
I thought that being a maid wasn't so bad... I guess it had its perks... Getting to see Claude every day.
"Y/N I'm not letting you work for him..." As soon as he said that, I heard almost a growl in his voice.
"May I ask why?"
"He would hurt you, crush your feelings, make you have no dignity... He's a brat.. I meant it."
"Claude... He is only a child... Maybe I can help you. Help with work, help with cooking, help wit-"
He gave me a stern look that told me to stop. So I did.
"Can you... Take me to him?"
"Why?"
"Because I would like to speak to him."
"Okay.... But please... Be careful. I don't want you to make the same mistakes I made."
I gave him a smile, that had my thoughts written all over it.
"Follow me my lady."

Claude's POV
I can't deny, I was nervous to know that she was going to speak with him. I didn't want her to. But I need to let her. I'll make sure she doesn't get hurt. I have to.

We finally got to his door... I could already hear the screams, moans and annoyance. I sighed and knocked with Y/N by my side.
"CLAUDE IS THAT YOU?"
"Yes... Your highness... I've brought our guest."
"Come in then."
I opened the door and almost instantly he stared at her. Not with the look of anger... But he wasn't staring at her face...
Jealousy rose up inside me.
"Go away for a moment Claude"
"But your highness I think I-"
"Go away Claude."
I sighed and walked out of the room. I could hear Y/N stuttering as I went.

Y/N's POV
Well... His master wasn't the worst looker... However Claude looked better, by far.
"Well then... Aren't you a pretty little thing..." He jumped over his desk and walked straight up to me.
"I'm Alois Trancy. You are?" He held a hand up to shake mine.
"Y/N L/N, nice to meet you." I shook his hand quickly and looked at him. He wasn't looking at my face. But my boobs.
"Excuse me Mr Trancy but that isn't professional." I gave him a stern tone and backed off.
"Sorry. I was thinking." He chuckled, "Anyway pretty Y/N you can call me Alois... Or handsome either or."
I was throwing up in my mind...