Chapter 17

Claude's Pov
It seems Y/N has been sick for quite a while now. She's been under the duvet for quite a couple weeks, only getting up to go to the toilet and be sick. The doctor has come a couple of times, but won't tell me anything. They just tell me "it's confidential." I just want to know what's wrong with my girlfriend!!
"Y/N?"
"Claude?" She coughed and got up and opened the door, then quickly getting back in bed
"Are you alright? You've been ill for a long time now."
"I... yeah."
I sat down on the bed, looking into her eyes "I can tell you're not Y/N.. Please. Just tell me what's going on.. I won't be mad at you."
She mumbled "You will."
I took her hands "Look at me Y/N.. I won't. I'm just upset that you don't want to tell me."
She looked up at me and teared up "Claude I'm sorry.."
"What for Y/N?"
"I'm p..."  she stuttered
"I'm p.."
I rubbed her shoulders, and smiled "it's alright Y/N.. you can tell me."
"I'm pregnant.."
I was dumbfounded. But ecstatic.
"Is.. I'm going to be a dad?"
She nodded.
"Y/N why would you not tell me that!! I just want to support you!! I'm so happy!!"
"I thought you'd hate me!"
I hugged her and then kissed her cheek "I would NEVER hate you Y/N. NEVER."
"I love you Claude." She smiled and hugged me back
"I love me too."
She then pouted and hit my shoulder.
"Fine Fine, I love you too." I chuckled and kissed her softly, she kissed me back full of passion and love.
"Y/N. Can I ask you something?"
"Yes, of course," she smiled
"Can I help look after him or her?"
"Well I kind of need you to silly."
"Oh yeah." I laughed and picked her up bridal style, spinning her around. I stopped and looked into her eyes "One more thing Y/N."
"Yes?"
"I've loved you since I first laid my eyes on you." I put her down and knelt on one knee "marry me?"
"YES!! OMG CLAUDE!!"