Chapter 22

Y/N's Pov
"So Grell, are you a butler here or something?" I asked them, they smiled back at me with a sharp toothed grin "I guess you could say I was for a while, however as soon as they knew who I really was, I was taken away."
"Ahh I see. I do know Demons and Shinagamis aren't really meant to be associated, however I do want to ask you-"
"Yes?" They interrupted me
"Would you like to be friends?" I asked with a smile, they blinked twice until I was trapped in a tight hug and almost suffocated from bright red hair
"I'd love to be friends Y/N! To think we'll be such a pretty duo together! Two maidens, oh please say you'll dress in red when with me!" They May have gone a little bit crazy and ranting afterwards, and I saw Claude with a small smile creeping up on his cheeks shaking his head at me.
"Help?" I mouthed to him as he quickly pushed Grell off of me, taking his place in my arms
"Back off Sutcliff she's mine.." He growled, however I knew he was only saying that so Grell would get off me
"I'm sorry I didn't want her like that!! I'm so sorry!"
"Grell chill it's fine." I giggled, kissing Claude's forehead then gently pushing him off me.
"Sutcliff can you politely get out now? You've said your hellos, and made a friend," Sebastian's eyes glowed scarlet "Now politely, get OUT."
Grell looked like they were about to cry, slowly walking back to the massive crack that they shot in with, while I gave Sebastian a death glare
"Is that ANY way to treat someone?!" I shouted
"It is to treat him." He growled back. I ran to the crack where Grell was, however they'd already disappeared.
"Claude I need to go and find them." I pleaded
"I'll get the Lord, and we'll go. Okay?" He bit the inside of his mouth, giving me the 'Don't you dare go without me' look. I stood patiently as he went upstairs to Ciel's office, I heard a gasp, then Claude saying sorry. He came back downstairs with a shaken look.
"Claude are you okay?"
"I think I just walked in on something I wasn't supposed to.."
"What on Earth?" I cocked my head, then heard a loud scream
"ALOIS GET OFF ME!!"
"I'm going up." I mumbled, as I ran to the screams of Earl Phantomhive, and knocked on the door
"Piss off Claude!" Alois hissed
"I'm not Claude." I spoke back
"Oh... Y/N.. Come in.."
I opened the door slowly, to see Alois basically sitting on Ciel's lap, with his hair messed up and clearly one of his buttons was on the wrong hole.. Oh dear..
"My lord we need to go now." I mumbled, while face-palming.
"Ugh. Why do butlers and maids always ruin my fun." Alois hopped off of the others' lap and linked his arm in mine. I cringed for a moment.
"Bye Ciel.. Looking forward to seeing you again." Alois giggled as I saw Ciel's face.. He looked so flustered. I dragged Alois out of the office, then grabbed Claude's arm, pulling him to the front door.
"Sorry to have our time cut short, but I need to find Grell, I can't leave them upset due to some cruel person's doing." I snarled the last part, looking at the scarlet eyed demon.
  Elizabeth said her goodbyes to me as I shoved Alois into our carriage and the horses trotted along quickly.
"Jeez what's up with you Y/N?" Alois asked curiously, with a smirk on his face. I balled my fists together
"Sebastian is such a rude, ignorant, idiot!" I stared at the ground, and I felt Claude's arm around me
"Trust me, I know." He spoke softly "Don't worry dear we'll find Grell."
"Who's that?" Alois asked
"You would've known if you weren't doing things upstairs." I mumbled and shuddered
"All business really.." he smirked
(Okay I'm starting to love Alois x Ciel now😂)
I shuddered yet again, before falling into a silence while we rode back to the Trancy manor. We basically put Alois on the doorstep, then walked back out again.
"Where do you think Grell would be?" I asked, still concerned
Claude brought his hand to his face, adjusting his glasses "honestly, I'm not so sure."
But then we heard a soft cry. Followed by a wail. Followed by an even larger cry.
"Grell." We both mumbled and looked up. And there, sitting on the roof, was the red reaper themself.
"Boost me?" I asked Claude politely, and he picked me up bridal style, then jumping to the top of the roof, and gently putting me down, making sure I wouldn't fall.
"Be safe." He kissed me gently, and caressing my cheek. I smiled and kissed him, then walked over to the puddle of red that was crying.
"Grell?" I questioned, they looked up at me, quickly wiping tears away
"I'm truly sorry. I did not mean to disturb your time with Faustus.."
"Grell I literally came back to find you. I just wanted to say, what Sebastian did, was extremely rude and I'm sorry for his actions, even though I'm not connected to him in any way."
"It's not your fault lady Y/N. I just.. I really like Bassy. He's so beautiful~"
Another rant followed. After about two minutes of them talking about Sebastian's appearance, they asked "how did you get Claude to like you?"
"Well.. It's not- I didn't get him to like me. It just kind of.. Happened. He found me, gave me a home, then one thing lead to another really."
"I have no chance with Bassy."
I gave them a warm hug "I believe in you. Maybe somewhere in his black heart he does have a place for you."
"Maybe." Grell sniffled "Y/N?"
"Yes?"
"Thank you.."
I patted their back. "Would you like to come inside? You can meet C/N?"
Their eyes looked up at me and glistened "REALLY?!"
"Yeah of course." I chuckled "Can you get us down here though? I don't want to break my legs."
Grell quickly grabbed my hand, jumping gracefully down onto the ground. They followed me inside, then I signalled for Grell to come inside the bedroom where Hannah was.
"Hello Y/N. C/N has been perfect while you've been gone."
"Thank you Hannah. I've brought a friend to meet him actually."
"Who might that- Oh Hello.." She have almost a concerning smile at Grell who was posing by the doorframe.

I picked C/N up into my arms, cradling him, and Grell ran over "Oh goodness!" Their eyes formed hearts "cute!" "C/N, meet Grell

"Oh goodness!" Their eyes formed hearts "cute!"
"C/N, meet Grell. Grell meet C/N!"
Grell but their hand out and gently took C/N's hand and shook it while giggling. I heard a knock at the door to see Claude, and Grell quickly backed off.
"It's fine Grell. He's not going to kill you." I chuckled.
"I only came to see my lovely girl and son." Claude smiled, walking over to me and C/N, hugging us softly. Grell gave me a smile. I gave C/N to Claude and took Grell out of the room.
"What next?" They asked, quite excitedly
"We're going to talk like any other maidens would!" I posed and smiled. "You need to tell me all the details of what you wanna do with 'Bassy'" I air quoted. Grell was about to speak when I interrupted "Without any intercourse please."
We both broke out into laughter, as I gave them another hug. "I also kinda want to play with your hair Grell. It's so long and pretty!"
They blushed "Thank you!"

This, this is a proper friendship.