Chapter 6

Claude's POV
She kissed my cheek...
I stood there in shock. I didn't move, frozen in place... My heart was fluttering.
"Y/N...." I whispered to myself.
After I finally got back into my right mind I walked to her room and knocked.
"Yesssssss" her sweet voice answered "if it's Claude, come in!!"
Whelp. That's me! I opened the door to see her kneeling on her bed, smiling.
"Y/N... I.."
For gods sake, I kept stuttering. My heart was still fluttering!
"Yes Claude?" She smirked
"Could I talk to you?"
She pats the bed and I sat down next to her. She looks so beautiful, still kneeling, but next to me.
"Claude?" She waved a hand in my face
"YES. Yes.. sorry!"
"Haha. It's alright. What did you want to talk about?"
"Since you know I'm a demon... I... I wondered what you thought..."
"Well... I really could be more bothered... honestly, I.."
I held her chin up. I wanted the real truth and I didn't know if that was the honestly I wanted.
"Really?" My eyes switched to the crimson colour of my demon side. She flinched.
"Okay.. maybe I am a little scared.." she backed away a little "but I honestly don't mind that you're a demon.. you're still amazing.."
My face got plastered with a red blush.
"Okay. Maybe you're a cute demon."
And it went darker.
"A very cute demon" she giggled
"Y/N."
"Yeeeeees!"
I kissed her on the lips gently, wrapping my arms around her waist, which she obviously didn't mind, since she put her arms around my neck.
"You're beautiful.. You know that, right?"
Her face was a cherry red, I placed my hand on her cheek.
"I asked you a question m'lady..." I chuckled a bit.
"I..I...I..."
"Oh dear.. She seems to be lost for words.." I laughed "May I do one thing though Y/N?"
She nodded nervously.
I went to the back of her and undid her corset, she gasped thinking I wanted something else.
"Y/N I was just taking the unnecessary torture off of your body.."
"Claude.. I need it.."
"No you don't.." I wrapped my arms around her stomach "you're beautiful the way you are.."
A tear fell down her cheek.
"Y/N! What's wrong?!" I came back around to wipe the tear from her cheek
"I..I'm not beautiful Claude.. I'm ugly, fat, and gross.." she went into a sob, I hugged her tightly.
"Who's put these words into your head... You're not those things... You're beautiful, not fat and not gross.."
"No one told me these things.. I just am.."
I held her shoulders and gave her a stern look.
"Look at me."
She gave me a weak look.
"Repeat after me. Okay?"
"O-okay.."
"I'm beautiful."
"I-I'm b-beautiful.."
"I'm amazing"
"I'm a-amazing"
"Claude loves me"
"Claude- Wha?!"
Quickly before she could say anymore I kissed her again, she kissed back and I could feel the passion. It was a beautiful moment.. I could spend my life with her. I could stay with her forever.. I love her..